Wood is currently sourcing for Lead Maintenance Engineer (Spare Parts) to work on our PMC project in Abu Dhabi for 6 months assignment.
Reports To: UK Maintenance Consultancy Manager
- Executing assigned scopes of work
- Consultancy services in material management and material master data
- Operational and discipline specific technical expertise input to the business.
- Leading Material Spares Engineer function in delivery of CMMS Materials Data Build
- Coordination of recommended spare parts lists from vendors to ensure the necessary spare parts are approved and purchased for operations as per agreed rules and requirements.
- Act as focal point for all project recommended spare parts lists between Client, Contractor, and Vendor.
- Capabilities to develop reports and tracking matrices to monitor progress of SPIR completion and punch list items.
- Coordination with Client for punch list items.
- Capable of developing an integrated plan for spare parts process flow and procurement approvals.
- Experienced in identifying quality requirements during submission of recommended spare parts lists.
- Review and comment on all recommended Spare Parts Lists created
- Build, amend and complete, whenever necessary, recommended Spare Parts Lists to meet the Client’s agreed requirements.
- Approval of Spare Parts Lists to create Spare Part and Interchangeability Records (SPIR).
- Review and enhance Bills of Material and create Bills of Material as required.
- Deliver project in line with contract specified targets, resources and budgets
- Track and report progress of Material Master Data load files to the Project Manager.
- Load file statuses
- Progress against agreed time line.
- Number of line reviewed/completed/delivered/punch listed
- Develop Repair and Spare Strategies for all types of equipment installed on Assets, as per Client’s Strategy for Availability Assurance (Level of Repair Analysis).
- Knowledge of CMMS Class and attribute templates, material duplication checking, commodity items management, EOM register, catalog rules and standards, abbreviation registers,
- Ability to perform final QA of Material Master Data load file prior to loading into CMMS.
- Ability to perform QA Master Data for Equipment BoM & Maintenance BoM.
- Confirm alignment between FLOCs and SPIR data.
- Review Data quality as per agreed requirements.
- Coordination with Client team for the implementation remedial actions following QA reviews.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of systems, processes and procedures for Spare Parts & inventory management.
- Effective delivery of assigned work scopes in accordance with applicable OMS or client Process and Procedures
- Attain and sustain Senior Spare Parts Engineer competency
- Agree and action personal ‘My Success Plan’ with OMS UK Maintenance Consultancy Manager
Communications & Working Relationships
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships and communicate across the business, project, contract, and discipline interfaces
- Networking and knowledge sharing
- Establishing and maintaining an awareness of external stakeholders including: Industry bodies, academia, vendors, clients, and other project management and CMMS professionals
Level of Influence
As delegated by OMS UK Maintenance Consultancy Manager and in accordance with Wood limits defined within the Delegation of Authority
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst opportunities are being fully determined.