Wood is currently seeking expressions of interest for Maintenance Planner to be based in Brisbane and support a high-profile maintenance contract.
The ideal candidate will support the Lead Planner with the ongoing development and implementation of various planning and quality processes, whilst assuming responsibility for scoping, estimating, planning & scheduling all work in a designated area on site.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Review CMMS daily for approved notifications, creating work orders,
- Conduct site inspections to provide a detailed scope of work,
- Populate the work order & workpack with the tasks, discipline hours, materials, specialist vendor requirements, PMRs and other services required to execute the work,
- Maintain integrity of the CMMS,
- Reserve all stock materials, identify part numbers and all information required for the purchase of non-stock items,
- Maintain overview of the user status constraints. Verifying the workorder status accurately represents the progress & constraint through the entire life cycle of the workorder,
- Proactively participate in the management of planning & quality process’s: Forward log management, Loss of containment compliance,
- Apply technical aptitude to resolve backlog prioritisation. Liaising with coordinator’s & technical departments to determine the optimum methodology & time to execute work,
- Liaise with Area Planners, identifying SIMOPS opportunities during the development of the Turnaround, 90 Day, 28 Day, Programs & Alliance weekly schedule,
- Facilitate the Weekly Planning & Scheduling meetings,
- Take feedback on the work at the completion of the job and continually improve information for future work – Create job specific tasklists, update equipment BOM’s,
- Participate in the development & control of the R&M Area Budgets,
- Demonstrate a pro-active role in identifying safety improvements,
- Provide pro-active, constructive and innovate input which will enhance present practices,
- Actively pursue personal development utilising the My Success Plan process.
Here are some of the strengths you will possess and the background you will need to be successful:
- Sound knowledge of EH&S procedures and requirements for both Ampol and Wood. Capable of leading LPS, IIF and OEMS efforts,
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to health and safety responsibility and sustainable development,
- Strive to eliminate injuries and incidents in the workplace by proactively managing safety,
- Ensure timely resolution of safety issues and provide communication and consultation of safety related matters with work teams,
- Managing and taking action to improve conditions that affect employee health & safety by enforcing regulations/procedures,
- Conduct safety inspections in the field.
Operational Decision Making
- Committing to an action related to operational (day to day) effectiveness after developing and considering alternative courses of action that are derived from logical assumptions, factual information, resource constraints and organisational values.
- Expressing ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; adjusting language or terminology to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
- Generating creative solutions to work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with any planning issues,
- Continuously seeking (or encouraging others to seek) opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
- Provide timely guidance and feedback to help others, within the team, strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem.