Wood has an opportunity for an experienced C&A Package Engineer, an exciting & challenging role on the BSP Offshore Rejuvenation project.
The C&A Package Engineer will be reporting administratively to the Lead C&A Engineer and shall be reporting functionally to the AMPA - 09 Rejuvenation Project Manager for managing all procurement and post Purchase Order related activities on the project. They will lead and coordinate the procurement and Vendor Data Reviews of packaged equipment, in accordance with approved budget, schedule requirements, quality, safety, health and environmental requirements. This is an end to end rejuvenation scope and as such, will involve interfacing with other disciplines like, engineering, planning, construction, procurement, remote HVEC offices and client operations. You will be expected to work in a multidiscipline team environment where the overall success of the project is paramount. WOOD is looking at a right first - time approach and as such, we are looking for candidates who can rise to a challenge and are interested in being part of an innovative and driven team.
- Coordinate the preparation of requisitions, technical bid evaluations, commercial bid evaluations, recommendation to award, PO placement with vendors
- Coordinate and expedite receipt of all vendor documents and their approval and managing formal issuance through document control system
- Coordinate installation, integration, testing and commissioning of C&A Packaged Equipment and C&A aspects of Packaged Equipment by other disciplines
- Coordinate and expedite all quality related inspections on procured items
- Liaising with engineering, SCM, client and support services as required
- Review design engineers' output for completeness and clarity of intent, liaise with discipline engineers / TAs for the development of work orders / packs, major / minor plant changes and repairs
- Maintain an overview of the project procurement status in the associated WMS systems and provide progress updates to the PM
- Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with the BSP and WOOD standards and in line with industry standards and good engineering practices
- Responsible for the accuracy of procurement activity estimations and obtaining agreement on additional norms requirements
- Support the development of construction aids for offshore installation of each equipment
- Support the adoption of a fit - for - purpose approach and seek design approval to ensure design intent is achieved
- Monitor and highlight in good time any constraints in procurement process, propose and recommend solutions
- Ensure Health & Safety Responsibilities are adhered to and understood, and review Task Risk Assessments and ISSOW PTWs for all work pack scopes
- Establish a relationship and liaise with operations focal points to ensure execution methodology is understood and aligned with operating codes