Wood is currently recruiting for Principal Structural Designers (Offshore) with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry specifically into offshore.
Job Responsibilities include:
Technical / Domain Related Skills:
1. Must have exposure to modelling in any one of following:
2. Experience in production of deliverables such as General arrangement drawings for Civil & steel works, RC Detail drawings, Steel connection detail drawing, Review of Fabrication drawings, UG service lay outs & Isometric.
3. Working experience in using Indian and any one of British or American standards for Civil & structural works on structural steel section & RC detailing is added advantage.
4. Candidate must have good health condition meeting UK offshore health certificate norms for offshore travel and may required to undergo Offshore safety trainings like BOSIET, Travel Safety by Boat and Emergency Breathing Systems (EBS)
5. Fabrication and Installation Experience related to offshore structures after completion of home office engineering will be added advantage
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.