Wood is currently recruiting for a Consultant - Electrical with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
3. Design experience in all aspects of:
4. Discipline expert in the production and checking of common electrical design deliverables including:
5. Discipline expert in the activities, procedures, and methods associated with electrical systems design development including:
6. Be fully conversant with Company procedures, technical work practices, workings and policy.
7. Keep up to date with the latest technological advancements and best practices within the electrical specialisation.
8. Continue professional development by attendance to in and out of company technical training
9. Facilitate work share project execution with our associated offices
10. Discipline expert in the application of Industry standard CAD systems (AutoCAD/MicroStation) for the production of 2-D electrical drawings
11. Ability to interpret the requirements of design and CAD standards and apply to design deliverables. This includes general electrical industry and client specific design standards.
12. Familiarity with international design standards e.g. IEC/CENELEC/ATEX (European) and ANSI/NEC (American).
13. Experienced in managing the development of electrical design within a 3-D model environment via industry standard 3-D CAD modelling systems (PDS/PDMS/E3D/SP3D/REVIT)
14. Expert in managing design interface issues with other disciplines typically:
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.