Vi er på jakt etter en ingeniør innen Teknisk Sikkerhet. Vi har masse spennende prosjekter på gang og du kan få være med på alt fra tilbud og studier, til prosjektgjennomføring. Hvis dette høres spennende ut, så la oss ta en prat!
Hvem er vi? Wood er en ledende leverandør av prosjekt, -ingeniør og tekniske tjenester til energi- og industrimarkedet. Vi er et sterkt globalt selskap som opererer på noen av de mest spennende og utfordrende stedene i verden.
Wood i Norge nærmer seg ca 650 ansatte fordelt på kontorene våre i Bergen, Stavanger, Oslo, Herøya og Sandefjord som er vårt hovedkontor. Vi er et selskap i vekst og er på jakt etter en ingeniør innen teknisk sikkerhet med minimum noen års erfaring.
Prosjektene våre er i hovedsak knyttet til vedlikehold- og modifikasjonsarbeid (MMO), større EPCI-kontrakter og landbasert industri. I tillegg arbeider vi med studier og prosjekter innen blant annet flytende offshore vindkraft, elektrifisering av plattformer på norsk sokkel, hydrogenproduksjon og ubemannede brønnhodeplattformer.
Du kan forvente å få utfordrende arbeidsoppgaver i en hverdag som er preget av løsningsorientering, resultatfokus og korte beslutningsprosesser. Du blir en del av et multidisiplint miljø som sammen har mulighet til å påvirke teknologi og løsninger for våre kunder. Høres dette spennende ut? Ja, da håper vi at du sender oss en søknad!
- Ansvar for prosjektleveranser innen teknisk sikkerhet og arbeids/ytremiljø i tilbud, studier (konseptutvikling) og gjennomføringsfase
- Estimere og planlegge arbeid.
- Utarbeide og levere teknisk underlag iht. kundekrav og spesifikasjoner (analyser, dokumenter og tegninger).
- Risikogjennomganger i design- og gjennomføringsfase av prosjektet
- Fasilitere sikkerhetsgjennomganger, HAZID, SAFEOP, WEHRA og deltakelse i HAZOP.
- Samhandle og koordinere med andre disipliner internt i prosjekt, leverandører, offshore installasjonspersonell og kunde.
Wood is currently sourcing Expression of Interest applications for an Onshore Turnaround (TAR) Coordinator to be based at St Fergus site.
The TAR Coordinator leads Turnaround events for the particular asset and has the responsibility, accountability and authority for planning and field execution of all scope in the area and ensures turnaround activities are executed safely, efficiently and in accordance with approved premises, work processes, and standards. This includes interface management with all Shell disciplines and execution contractors.
To coordinate with the work preparer/planners/schedulers during the planning phase and work closely with field Coordinators, Contractors, Shell Operations, Project and Discipline Engineering Groups.
Scope of role includes all aspects of TA planning and performance, incl. Preparation planning and scheduling, shutdown, decon, maintenance, project execution, commissioning, and restart; and lookbacks for learnings and future planning.
Turnaround Planning and Execution:
- Accountability to deliver effective Turnaround within the area to achieve targeted budget, scope and schedule.
- Leads work scope collection, scope challenge and selection.
- Develops cost estimates and budget.
- Coordinate the detailed scope and execution plan for all scope in the area : maintenance, plant changes, capital projects,
- Reviews work packages by work preparer / Planner / Schedulers to ensure quality and completeness.
- Assists TA Event Manager in the development of the turnaround organization plan.
- Develops and owns the environmental plan, TA facilities and logistics plans.
- Coordinates optimization activities including Reviews, Schedule Optimizations, resource leveling etc.
- Works closely with operations to ensure proper integration of T/A activities.
- Directs field activities during Turnaround execution; this includes, participation in shift turnover meetings working with all of the TA field Coordinators Contractor, Shell Operations, Project and Discipline Engineering Groups and daily report out on progress
- Facilitates archiving of turnaround files and records, financial closeout and Lessons Learned records
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Cost Controller with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
This is a challenging and diverse role where you will have the opportunity to help provide a complete cost control service to the project management team on a standalone project.
Key accountabilities and responsibilites include but the following:
- Develop, issue and maintain Project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) for specific scopes
- Liaise with other Project Controls disciplines and functions, assist and support in the development of project budgets in accordance with the Basis of Estimate including statements of work scope, assumptions, man-hour estimates, narratives and review & comment of client documents
- Liaise with procurement, finance and time-capture functions, and third parties as required, to ensure accurate and timely capture of procurement, materials, subcontract and labour manhour costs. Ensure costs are allocated accurately in accordance with approved project WBS
- Liaise with engineering, procurement and construction functions, and others as required, to maintain awareness of project activities and their impact on the project budget, schedule and cost forecast.
- Facilitate and manage the project work approval process in terms of accurate cost code allocation and initial budget set-up and approvals
- Develop and maintain project cost budgets using appropriate software applications
- Monitor and control cost commitments and expenditures through all phases of project lifecycle
- Liaise with planning as required to ensure accuracy in project cost phasing and forecasting.
- Prepare and provide project cost performance reports in accordance with project reporting requirements
- Prepare and issue updates to project cost forecasts
- Monitor and report on cost impact of project manpower forecasts
- Develop and issue project change orders / variations in accordance with engineering and construction change notifications
- Facilitate and communicate cost and schedule impact of change notifications.
- Monitor overall project cost performance and contingency drawdown.
- Attend project meetings as required.
- Coordinate the project cost close-out process.
- Attend cost & estimate risk analysis sessions as required
- Participate in Project Controls Compliance and Continuous Improvement Reviews
- Assist and support in the mentoring of junior Cost personnel
Wood is recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer to join our Operations business. This role is a long term opportunity to join an established team in Perth, Western Australia.
Wood's Operations APAC (West) business delivers brownfields engineering, procurement, construction, optimisation and technical services to the Oil & Gas sector and enjoys long-term partnerships with the region’s most prominent producers located in Western Australia, Northern Territory, Kazakhstan, and Sakhalin.
Reporting to the Principal Structural Engineer, you will be working across FEED / Execution to EPCM delivery, with a focus on design. To be successful in your Senior Structural Engineer role, you will have prior Senior engineer level working experience in the Offshore LNG, Oil & Gas sectors within an EPCM engineering and maintenance project environment with both onshore and offshore scope of work engagements.
- Focal point for Structural engineering activities across the project life cycle (Concept, FEED, detailed design) to produce fit for purpose solution
- Produce cost effective Structural engineering reports, documents and deliverables for inclusion in workpacks
- Support and mentor junior engineers and designers
- Ensure as far as practically possible all assigned work is carried out in compliance with agreed budget and schedule
- Provide technical assistance to others when required.
Join us in the heart of Perth's CBD at Dexus Place - 240 St Georges Terrace, free 24/7 access to an exclusive onsite gym, superb end of trip facilities, coffee machines serving on demand and plenty of spaces to get creative. In addition, you will have access to remote and flexible working options, purchased annual leave and employee discount programs.
At Wood, you will join an inclusive and diverse global community of inquisitive minds and recognised industry innovators, partnering to create new possibilities.
Wood Life Sciences business is looking to recruit a Project Architect to support a large EPC Pharma Project based at a client site in Ware, Hertfordshire.
Having experience of working within the Pharmaceutical Industry would be a distinct advantage.
Detailed Services to be Provided
- Carrying out the conceptual design and specification of project buildings and room finishes to the client’s pharmaceutical requirements. Ensure thatt all architectural work on the Project is successfully executed and completed to high quality.
- Client liason and project briefing activities for buildings on a client’s Pharmaceutical Plant,
- Coordination responsibilities with other Wood engineering disciplines.
- Design work of required project buildings considering the functional and engineering specifications as detailed by the client.
- Preparation of and/or development of supporting information for Planning applications in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
- Creation of CAD based deliverables.
- Performance specification work including building materials, finishes and interior design.
- Provide technical solutions that meet project requirements and being able to agree these with client stakeholders.
- Demonstrate excellent customer focus, by being aware of and responding to client requirements.
- Demonstrable detailed design capability that translates to an integrated architectural design.
Wood is looking for a Lead Electrical Engineer to strengthen our team in Dubai, UAE
- Technical Assurance (engineering quality assurance and control)
- Resource management
- Standardization and replication across the Contract
- Reporting to Engineering Manager, the candidate will assume sole responsibility for the project electrical systems on a all assets
- To manage the Electrical engineering and design team
- To have single-point responsibility for all electrical engineering deliverables and ensure that they conform to all applicable engineering codes and standards as well as the Client’s policies and procedures
- To provide direction and guidance on technical queries relating to electrical engineering
- To participate in all project safety and design reviews as necessary
- To ensure that all work is completed without compromise to quality and is delivered according to the project schedule
- To liaise with the Client’s Engineering, Operations and Maintenance staff as required to ensure a consistent approach to project completion
- To promote safe behaviour at all times
- To provide sound technical advice and solutions to a diversity of technical problems within the discipline
- To co-ordinate with other disciplines during all stages of design development, construction, pre-commissioning, and start-up
- To provide technical support to site in terms of material inspection, Factory Acceptance Testing etc
- To assist in the coordination of all activities related to electrical systems
- To identify any areas of concern with respect to progress and/or quality and recommend corrective actions as required
- To attend weekly progress meetings and generate status reports for the Engineering/Project Manager
Wood is recruiting a Condition Monitoring Technician to join our team for a fly in / fly out (FIFO) role, working on a remote Oil and Gas facility in Western Australia. This is a full-time permanent staff position for an immediate start. This role is offered on a rotation of 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off with 5 weeks of annual leave available per year.
Elements of this role that you will be involved with:
- Condition monitoring and troubleshooting on a wide variety of rotating equipment and static equipment
- Helping to develop innovative solutions to improve our client’s Predictive Maintenance Programs
- Delivering real value to clients by targeting reliability improvements and optimising strategies
- Access to a world class technical bench of experts, in a diverse and inclusive team with a people first culture second to none
In this role you will also
- Deliver vibration, lubrication, and thermography condition monitoring programs - including on-site data collection, analysis and corrective actions recommendations for rotating equipment
- Identify opportunities to improve the condition monitoring program and client’s plant reliability, availability and / or performance, collaborating with client’s on-site personnel
- Assist with investigations, providing technical input for equipment failures and troubleshooting projects such as alignments and balancing
Please note we can only accept applications from Australian citizens or those holding a Permanent Residency (PR) visa who do not require company sponsorship to work lawfully in Australia. We will prioritise applicants currently based in Western Australia however all are encouraged to apply.
Wood is recruiting a Piping - TPE IV / Piping Engineer to further increase the capacity and knowledge base of the well - established Piping Engineering department This will give you the opportunity to work on a wide range of Wood projects
- Providing discipline expertise to the business
- Uses technical knowledge to perform engineering assignments and produce a range of engineering deliverables (including more complex tasks) with limited guidance and direction from more senior technical professionals
- Evaluates, selects, and adapts standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to perform tasks
- Fully qualified to execute most standard and straight forward engineering activities, working unsupervised on most aspects of work
- Under general supervision performs all conventional aspects of design engineering and analysis, acting as document originator
- Creates and reviews designs, drawings, specifications, and other engineering deliverables involving both existing and new technology and applications
- Problems presented involve new concepts and new and varied issues that demand technical expertise, increased innovations, or considerable modifications of precedents
- Establishes detailed designs and performance specifications to fulfill the requirements of assigned general specifications for components, systems, processes, etc
- Plans and carries out successive steps and handles problems with general guidance from instructions, policies, and precedents
- Responsible for meeting discipline cost and schedule requirements in production of deliverables, coordinates own work schedule, and prepares progress reports
- Recommends changes in plans and estimated cost when necessary
- Develops a range of engineering deliverables, including specifications, calculations, reports, technical requisitions, and others
- Interprets specifications and investigates difficulties
- Reviews vendor documents
- Active participation in design reviews
- Conducts problem solving in the area of expertise: problems involve new concepts and new and varied problems to be solved that demand technical expertise, investigation, and interpretation
- Develops alternative solutions, identifies risks and benefits
- Develops solutions to non - recurring problems by appraising, interpreting, and evaluating various precedents and data
- Exercises professional judgement in selecting and interpreting information and modifying standard methods and procedures
- In consultancy business areas, may deliver small - scale projects with responsibility for cost, schedule, resource allocation and risk, while working within an established program management plan
- Provide technical input and support to proposals as required
Wood is currently looking for an experienced Technical Manager to join our Perth based team and expand our Intelligent Operations business, by bringing in new opportunities and developing strong key client relationships driving revenue. You will become a leader in this vibrant digital industry joining like - minded professionals deploying unique technology while integrating systems as part of our international team focussed on Australia and the wider Asia Pacific region.
This role offers the opportunity, using your interpersonal skills to work across the business and execution centres to fully exploit opportunities, identify complementary skill-sets and relationships and make your mark in building the business for Wood. It takes a diverse range of people to achieve the level of impact Wood has on the global energy sector, core to this role is to continue to create customer-specific solutions, a collaborative connection with our clients delivering value and commitment to our respected client partners.
Responsibilities and accountabilities for this role will include:
- Development / management of the opportunity funnel, targeting multiple sectors and capabilities along with ongoing key client account management
- Ongoing development of technology solutions, leading business development teams to deliver value internally
- Provide input and deliver effective strategies to gain new business, define new market entry opportunities / win propositions, developing a clear route to successful pre-qualification and bid submissions - communicating clearly to pursuit / proposal teams
- Coordination of diverse Wood technical, commercial and support resources
- Inform Leadership of market conditions, competitors, relationship status and collaborative opportunities
- Ensure Compliance with the Business Ethics Policy, Risk Assessments and Internal Audit requirements, embracing a culture of compliance within the business
- Facilitate client meetings with appropriate Wood personnel to achieve business objectives and meet client needs
- Provide input to aid with accurate forecasting / re-forecasting activities and prospect portfolio management
- Create, review, manage and maintain integrity of all opportunity records in the CRM system to ensure accuracy, governance and compliance
- Be an ambassador for collaboration by working with the other regional Wood entities to ensure an aligned, structured and strategic customer approach to business growth and market expansion Leveraging the breadth of Wood solutions for our customers.
- Accountable for positioning plan compliance for all live and future opportunities
Please note you must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Wood is currently seeking a Lead / Principal Mechanical Engineer in order to grow its Brisbane Mining & Mineral group to meet the large demand in critical metals projects.
Commencing into the Detailed Design phase of the project you will need to have a sound background in mechanical engineering design and coordination to ensure the detail design is executed successfully. This project promises to deliver to those looking for a challenge and inclusion within a successful team.
Wood is at the forefront of engineering solutions for a net zero future. A key component of decarbonising the world is the Mining and Minerals Industry which supplies the critical minerals required for this revolution. Wood is currently delivering critical metals projects (Battery and Magnet metals) all over the world, including Copper, Lithium, Vanadium, Rare Earths, and Base Metals projects
As a key part of the Wood team, you will be responsible for duties such as, but not limited to:
- Preparation of deliverables in accordance with customer and regulatory requirements
- The overall production of mechanical engineering deliverables such as specification, calculations, technical evaluations, reports and drawings
- Providing input into layout development
- Resolving technical issues, in a clear and concise manner
- Ensuring the correct and relevant information is disseminated to mechanical team (engineers and designers) and other disciplines, in a clear and concise manner
- Technical equipment package management, including the review and approval of vendor data
- Providing technical support across the business including to on-site construction, estimating, procurement and project departments
- Overseeing project requirements and assisting junior and lesser experienced engineers
- Liaising with client
Wood is currently recruiting for Civil and Structural Designers skilled in 2D (Microstation) with good experience working in the oil & gas projects.
- Take responsibility of engineering of the assigned structures / foundation as civil designer
- Model as per inputs and extract / check General Arrangement and Detail Drawings
- Coordinate with other disciplines and projects
- Meet the project schedules on submissions of Civil deliverables
- Ensure all deliverables comply with quality as per Wood / Client specifications and standards
- Interpret vendor drawings / other discipline drawings for Civil and structural deliverables requirements
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Designer - Equipment Engineering (Material Handling) with extensive experience in the oil and gas offhore & petrochemical industry.
- Shall have good understanding on conveyors, crushers, screens, pneumatic conveying system and other material handling equipment and shall be efficient in incorporating design data from the mechanical data sheets and generate schematics, basic layout drawings and 3D Model
- Shall be responsible to check the Vendor drawings per applicable engineering/ project standards
- Having experience with EPC companies and material handling OEM companies - shall be considered as an added advantage
Wood is currently for a Senior Engineer – Equipment Engineering (Material Handling) with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
- Prepare technical specification
- Design and select calculations for material handling equipment, pumps, tanks, fans, etc.
- Manage mechanical data sheet, material requisition, technical bid evaluation and technical clarifications
- Prepare purchase requisition, vendor drawing and review document
- Coordinate with Clients
- Handle Vendors and interface disciplines
- Review and direct the structural design regarding equipment supports
- Prepare 3D model and reviews
- Manage 2D / 3D designers about equipment layout and preparation of GA drawings
- Review and direct the structural design regarding equipment support
- Update equipment list with equipment vendor data
- Shall be conversant with drafting software like AutoCAD, Micro station, SmartSketch, BlueBeam and 3D model software AVEVA E3D or equivalent
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Designer - Equipment Engineering (HVAC) with extensive experience in the oil and gas offhore & petrochemical industry.
- Shall have relevant exposure & good understanding in various type of HVAC equipment, ducting system, chilled water system, heating system (electric heating / hot water system / steam system)
- Shall be efficient in incorporating design data from the HVAC heat load & other sizing calculations, mechanical data sheets etc. and accordingly shall be able to develop HVAC system schematics, HVAC system layout & 3D modelling etc. independently / under minimum supervision / guidance of HVAC engineer
- Shall be efficient in MTO, BOM / BOQ extraction etc. from HVAC system layout & 3D modelling
- Shall be able to identify interdisciplinary clashes & resolve the same under supervision of HVAC engineer & other inter discipline leads
- Shall be responsible to check the vendor drawings, vendor cataloges etc. as applicable as per project requirement
- Having experience with EPC companies and HVAC OEM companies - shall be considered as an added advantage
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer - Equipment Engineering (Rotating & Package Equipment) with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
Responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Project experiences and responsibilities shall include detailed design and Engineering, Preparation of technical specification, Mechanical data sheet, Material requisition, Technical bid evaluation, technical clarifications, Preparation of Purchase requisition, Vendor drawing and document review, co-ordination with clients, Vendors and interface disciplines
- Experience with material handling and package equipment like Cooling Towers, Elevators, Hoists, Filters, Ejectors, Desuperheaters, Strainers, Dosing Packages, Flare Packages, Heater Packages, Vaporisers Packages, Silencers, Instrument Air Packages etc shall be considered as additional advantage
- Shall be conversant with drafting software like AutoCAD, Smart Sketch, Bluebeam application and 3D model review
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer - Equipment Engineering (Static Equipment) with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry to be based out of Kolkata, India location.
- Perform detailed design and engineering
- Prepare MTO, equipment datasheets, technical specifications, purchase requisition, technical bid evaluation, technical clarifications, post award communications records
- Review and approve vendor documents
- Coordinate with clients
- Coordinate fabricators and interface discipline
Wood is recruiting for an Integrity Operations Support Engineer to join our team based in Perth. This role is a sensational opportunity for a qualified engineer and is offered on a permanent staff basis with an immediate start.
In joining the Integrity Operations Support team, you will continue to develop your professional and technical skills, gain hands on experience and make an impact within a supportive team tackling the issues facing the energy sector now. We are looking for individuals who get a kick out of working closely with external stakeholders, our clients and our best technical, business and digital experts based internally to the business, to drive real optimisation outcomes for energy and mining assets.
Our successful candidate will quickly be involved in providing consulting and engineering solutions, understanding the issues of key clients and responding by delivering improved outcomes while balancing asset integrity, reliability, performance and cost.
After initial inductions and training, our selected candidate will quickly be involved in:
- Evaluating asset information to determine hazards, damage mechanisms, failure modes and risk mitigations in oil and gas industries
- Managing / executing risk based inspection programs, integrity management plans and inspection work instructions
- Anomaly management by accessing Wood’s diverse engineering portfolio to solve problems
- The development and implementation of asset integrity management systems
- Utilising spreadsheet and database tools to capture and manipulate data; identifying trends and equipment health concerns
- Asset health surveillance activities
- KPI reporting and performance metric development for system integrity
- Updating Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- Developing inspection programs and procedures
- Developing of client reports to communicate results and recommendations
- Developing of client proposals and scopes of work
- Assuming ownership of small projects, managing from start to finish following Wood’s Quality Management System
- Field / site work to support these activities (depending on requirements)
At this time, we will only consider applications from Australian citizens or those who hold Permanent Residency (PR) Visa and are able to work lawfully in Australia.
Wood has a collaborative maintenance contract with Ampol to deliver leading maintenance services to their Lytton site.
We currently have ongoing positions for motivated and experienced Mechanical Fitters, to work as part of our team, providing maintenance to the Ampol Refinery site in Lytton, Brisbane.
Applicants must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for the role.
Wood is currently recruiting for a HSEQ Lead with significant experience in providing day-to-day strategy and direction to deliver HSEQ, training & competency excellence and risk management across the Ampol Contract and other Wood sites as required.
Wood has a collaborative maintenance contract with Ampol to deliver leading maintenance services to their Lytton site in Brisbane.
You will ensure that support, advice and guidance is given to guarantee all Wood personnel have the necessary tools, training, competency and awareness to carry out their tasks safely and to quality expectations.
You must be mobile and willing to spend time away from the Ampol site assisting with other contracts/HSEQ deliverables as required within the region, in addition to potential travel and periods away from home.
This is aBrisbane-based, permanent role. At this time, we will only consider applications from Australian citizens or those with the required permit/VISA for this region, in place.
- Accountable for ensuring the delivery of:
- HSEQ legislative compliance
- management systems expertise
- incident investigation management
- injury and return to work guidance
- delivery of the contracts HSEQ and competency improvement plans
- emergency response and security arrangements
- HSEQ risk, and assurance deliverables
- Implementation of corporate initiatives
- Responsible for selecting, training, developing and motivating HSEQ staff to deliver excellence
- Coordinate and facilitate HSEQ inductions and other training & competency programs on the Ampol Contract and other Wood sites as required
- Monitor the recording, reporting and analysis of HSEQ and training performance metrics
- Manage Wood project HSE Representatives on Ampol contract of 100 – 150 personnel covering professional and trade employees plus provide direction to contractors
- Ensure compliance with applicable local, national, industry, Wood and Client health, safety and environment (HSEQ) laws, regulations, procedures, processes and management systems
- Prepare and submit HSEQ reports to management on current status and provide appropriate recommendations
- Ability to comply with contractual documentation
- Provide HSEQ support as required to other regional projects and tender submissions
- Certification and maintenance of ISO standards on the contract(s)
Wood is currently seeking a Commercial Manager to oversee and lead the commercial function of the Australian Mining & Mineral group in our Brisbane office.
The Commercial Manager is responsible for the management of all commercial functions across the Australian operating unit which includes responsibility for the all pre and post contract administration of head contracts, risk management, management of the “acquire” phase of the project lifecycle and cost value and ELF on projects and major studies.
Wood is at the forefront of engineering solutions for a net zero future. A key component of decarbonising the world is the Mining and Minerals Industry which supplies the critical minerals required for this revolution. Wood is currently delivering critical metals projects (Battery and Magnet metals) all over the world, including Copper, Lithium, Vanadium, Rare Earths, and Base Metals projects.
Key responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure the “acquire” phase of major opportunities is managed effectively and to provide the best “winning” strategy
- Provide commercial leadership to the project team during the project delivery phase (eg. project setup, risk mitigation, procurement of major subcontracts, claim negotiation, dispute resolution, contract management practices)
- Manage the negotiation and finalization of major contracts in compliance with the Company’s procedures
- Ensure a risk register is maintained for the OU and at each business unit level and on each major project
- Liaise with the various business units in Australia to ensure they are operating in accordance with the Company’s procedures from a commercial perspective
- Build capability within the commercial group to manage the commercial processes
- As part of the senior leadership team in Australia ensure the OU meets its financial and non-financial targets
- Overview the post contract performance of the major projects to ensure they are managing the risks and delivering the budgeted returns