Wood are currently recruiting for a Lead Electrical Designer. We are currently looking for people with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance on projects across the full life cycle, from studies and FEED to EPC, to ensure that Wood continues to differentiate itself from its competitors by delivering quality projects to our client’s requirements.
The Lead Electrical Designer reports to the Overall Lead Electrical Engineer and is accountable for managing and executing assigned work in accordance with the applicable Project Procedures and Standards, including Wood and/or Project Procedures on Safety and Quality Control, within the man hour and cost budgets and the project schedule targets.
- Contribute towards a healthy, safe, environmentally sound and secure working environment, in the home office, on projects and during visits and periods on site or in other offices.
- To be aware of response and actions required and to implement these actions, in the event of excursions from the safe conditions.
- Provide discipline technical and engineering services to a standard and proficiency commensurate with Wood’s Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Assurance (HSEQ) System
- Execution of project work in a Senior Designer capacity
- Understand the extent, methods and means of producing and need for Discipline Design deliverables and main activities, as well as the budgets required to produce these and to seek to achieve or better these metrics
- Provide technical skills and experience in the approach, preparation, checking and fulfilment of drawings, diagrams and other deliverables
- Maintain a contemporary technical competency through familiarity and knowledge, learning and development in the discipline subject area
- Advise line management of any health, safety, environmental, security or competency issues, including residual risks that are relevant to the office, proposals and projects
- Ensure such documents are properly and consistently drafted, checked and Approved
- Check designs undertaken by others
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship within projects
- Participate in site visits, surveys and queries, including assessment of safety, investigations and documentation when at site
- Represent Wood in a professional, conscientious and ethical manner with clients, suppliers, vendors, contractors and at other offices
Wood is recruiting for a Junior Project Manager to be based in Baku, who will supply PMC services to assist with the SOCAR HOAR Modernization project.
- Liaise with Project Director to assure an overall coordination of the Project
- Ensure that Safety and integrity in Design must always be Priority
- Co-ordinate the activities of the main functional groups through their Management/Lead Engineers as appropriate on the project
- Initiate the formulation of project policy or recommendations to the Client in key areas
- Review with Project Directors the progress of work as required
- Lead problem-solving sessions at all stages of the project, using procedures where appropriate
- Maintain cost awareness by all project personnel throughout all phases of project execution
- Prepare the Project Managers Report and critically review other inputs to the Monthly Progress Report, ensuring that the report is issued in a timely manner by the date specified for the Contract
- Approve and authorise project activities which have commercial and financial impact
- Identify and communicate the objectives for the project team in accordance with the contract terms, scope of work and company policy - Communicate these objectives to the project team, Department Managers and Client
- Organise the project team and agree the assignment of all key personnel
- Motivate the project team toward the determined objectives through proactive communication, and by maintaining continued personal interest in achieving set targets
- Achieve health, safety and environmental, scheduled performance, cost, quality, requirements of the project from contract award to Clients acceptance
- Maintain satisfactory relations with the Client
Wood is currently recruiting for a Discipline Civil / Structural Engineer to join our team in Melbourne. Reporting to the Lead Civil / Structural Engineer, responsibilities include the development of designs for brownfields modification projects which comply with local laws and regulations, as well as industry and company codes, standards and practices
- Responsible for the development of civil/structural engineering deliverables design, which may include drainage, foundation and landslip remedial scopes
- Interfacing with other engineering disciplines to ensure all design impacts have been fully considered
Wood is looking for a Senior Project Engineer for Milan office to be dedicated to the following activities:
- Coordinate disciplines activities and control and forecast work area activities and deliverables against schedule
- Work in coordination with procurement and subcontracting group as well as estimate department
- Prepare erection requisition for mechanical works
- Coordinate Junior Project Engineers during the preparation of key project documents (P&Id's, line list, equipment list etc.)
- Organize, contribute and prepare notes for multidiscipline meetings to affect the timely completion of the requisition
- Directly reports to PM and PEM
Wood has an opportunity for a Principal Construction Engineer to join our team in Qatar on a permanent basis. Construction Engineering Manager will be responsible for driving success on projects ranging from $100 Million to $1 Billion, through developing effective construction strategies and processes, reviewing and managing subcontractors and working with both internal and external stakeholders. This is a key role within the Wood Doha office delivering across study, FEED, detailed engineering scopes of work. In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of construction engineering work in accordance with the project execution plan, including Wood and/or project procedures, maintaining Safety and Quality within the manhour, cost and project schedule targets.
Reflecting the market focus for the office in both brownfield and greenfield opportunities, multi-skilled personnel are sought, in particular those with experience in:
- Onshore Oil and Gas
- Offshore Oil and Gas
- Champions both Wood and client Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality cultures. Leads by example in ‘raising the shield’, demonstrating the ‘courage to intervene’. Ensures that procedures are followed and that a high standard of safety and quality is achieved in all associated work.
- Execute Projects in accordance with corporate practices and Project procedures
- Act as focal point for construction engineering services
- Interface closely with client construction representatives to ensure client interests are being accommodated
- Clearly define and communicate the project objectives and organization to the Project team
- To document lessons learned and to review/implement lessons learned from other Projects
- Champion the development of effective Construction Procedures, Strategies and HES plans which support the overall project goals.
- Support the Project Execution and Business goals through planning, recruitment and management of construction scope during engineering and design phase
- Supporting the proposal team with cost and schedule estimates, and working effectively with internal engineering and support groups, customers, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Leading constructability reviews through pre-FEED and execution phase of the project
- Providing construction input to the project throughout the engineering phase.
- Developing the project construction strategy, execution planning and contracting strategy.
- Developing installation sequencing, schedule timings and resource requirements.
- Preparing project specific site procedures and work practices as required.
- Assisting with construction feasibility and method studies.
- Supporting development of the project logistic strategy relevant to heavy and out of gauge
Wood is looking for a Project Engineer newly graduates for Milan office to be dedicated to the following activities:
- P&IDs mechanization
- Preparation of Equipment List
- Preparation of Line List
- Preparation of Tie-in List for revamping projects
- Preparation of Material Requisition for special items
- Preparation of Hazardous Area Classification drawings and reports
- Assist the Senior Project Engineer in technical coordination of projects
Wood is currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator with experience in the offshore oil and gas industry. The position is to work in Equatorial Guinea.
Please note this position is only open to Equatorial Guinea nationals.
Offshore Logistics provides primary support to offshore operations by taking full responsibility for the co-ordination of all offshore infield vessel and aviation movements, both routine and emergency response.
• To work in a manner that will not cause harm to self or co-workers.
• To completely understand all duties, associated hazards & how to protect self / others from those hazards
• To stop any job / task that has the potential to cause injury or illness to the personnel performing that task
Logistics Planning / Co-ordination
• Must have perfect knowledge of Marine Operations 500m guidance
• To compile first issue of logistics plan and supervise boat schedule updates in conjunction with onshore Operations Logistics Co-ordinators.
• To direct and co-ordinate in field vessel usage in accordance with Marine Logistics Plan
• To dispatch and keep track of the Dedicated Interfield Crew Boat throughout each day
• To maintain constant communications with vessel captains etc.
• To act as first point of contact for any offshore logistics requests
• To ensure that all vessels departing the field are appropriately reported to onshore logistics with cargo manifests
• To ensure that all cargo entering the field is appropriately tracked and logged
• To ensure that all personnel and cargo are appropriately handled when entering or leaving offshore facilities
• To ensure that all offshore facilities receive fuel and water as required
• To act as first point of contact for all travel requests for all Offshore locations
• To provide weather report and passengers backload report for all incoming helicopter flights
• To contribute to daily morning meeting with relevant logistics issues that need to be shared
Emergency Response Support
• To direct and co-ordinate marine and aviation assets in the field as required in times of emergency response
• To report all incidents and near misses to Logistics supervisor
Wood is currently recruiting for a Technical Safety TA within the Operated Asset Service Line to support operational readiness and Post-First Gas asset support for a greenfield field gas development with first hydrocarbons targeted early 2023. The TA will work as part of an integrated team with the client.
The Technical Safety TA will be accountable for reviewing and endorsing the technical content of operations readiness & Assurance deliverables, including performance standards for safety and environmental critical elements, Asset safety report and process safety deliverables. They will also be responsible for providing assurance related to any operations deviations and technical queries and management of risks associated with major hazards and non-standard operations.
The scope will delivered remotely, however will require regular in-country visits (~ 1 week every 2 months) as part of ensuring deliery of safe and reliable operations.
- Safeguarding the technical integrity of facilities.
- Approve modifications and design within Discipline
- Participation in Barrier model and bowtie model assessments
- Provide technical independent recommendations on operational readiness deliverables and technical queries taking into account safety, integrity and production performance of the asset
- Provide technical direction and contribute to the introduction of appropriate new technology and procedural changes that will benefit asset safety, environmental & production performance and sustainability
- Provide independent direct and impartial feedback on the integrity status of facilities and where concerns exist ensure these are effectively communicated to senior management.
- Where required Be part of the Wood emergency response team including being part of an on-call rota
- Constructively challenge proposed inspection, testing and maintenance strategies or solutions for barriers to ensure optimum outcome
- Take part in and or lead Incident Investigations
- Produce, Own, Review and comment on policy and standards utilised to assure Technical integrity within discipline
- Provide technical input related to competence of staff, contractors and other third-parties
- Approve changes (temporary or permanent) that affect Technical Integrity
- Technical acceptance of deliverables within discipline
- Drive and own implementation of work and risk managements systems within discipline
- Setting performance criteria for SECEs and review of fitness for initial service
- Develop assurance processes to meet the specified performance criteria for SECEs
- Setting technical standards for both safety & environmental critical systems
- Decision maker for decisions around deviations from SECE’s· performance expectations
- Assess SECE barriers to determine condition and effectiveness to manage identified risks
- Maintain individual competence to fulfil the role of Technical Authority
- Review and approve / reject deviations to standards within their specific discipline
- Answer Technical Queries
- Management of Risks Associated with Major Accident Hazards
- Assurance Implementation for SECE’s performance
- Non-Standard Operations risk management
- Appoint Level 2 Technical Authorities within the Wood Regions and ensure TAs meet and maintain the competence requirements
- Custodian of Processes and Procedures within discipline
- Monitor and ensure technical operational delivery is carried out in compliance with requirements of the relevant standards
- Custodian and Manager of the deviation tracker register within discipline
- Advise Level 2 Technical Authorities within discipline
- Seek advice from Heads of Functions when required
- Assist Contract Managers with the management of Technical Integrity related issues on their assignment / within their region
- Managing interfaces with external / third party technical authorities where these are present in operational delivery within their assignment / region
Wood is currently recruiting for an Asset Operations Manager within the Operated Asset Service Line to support preparatory services and pre-operations readiness for a greenfield field development with first gas targeted early 2023. The Operations Manager will work as part of an integrated team with the client ensuring the technical integrity of facilities is maintained.
The Operations Manager will povide operational leadership and be accountable for the growth, development and delivery performance on behalf of the client. The role will be Wood accountable for HSSEA and technical performance, demonstrating clear safety and ethical leadership and embedding company values.
They will directs and leads operational delivery and support team(s) to deliver services to Turkish Petroleum ensuring Wood is working to the highest possible standards of integrity, safety, quality and operational excellence.
The role will require frequent travel to Turkey to meet the operational needs of the project with an option of a rotational or residential pattern possible to meet the candidiate's requirements.
- Ownership of HSSEA matters across assigned area: ensure HSSEA values are delivered and adhered to at all times, proactively leading and demonstrating safety behavioural values. Lead and focus the team to attain all HSE plans, supporting continuous improvement and ensuring legislative compliance
- Provides tactical direction to operational delivery team(s) in order to meet business plan goal
- Ensures robust business continuity and disaster recovery plans are in place
- Carries out significant operational administrative functions, staffing activities and managing day-today employee relations and operational Issues
- With direction and within set parameters, establishes annual business goals and strategies and prepares business plan for assigned location
- Serves as consultant or project manager as appropriate
- Ensures financial, safety, and quality controls and compliance to company policies
- Maintain operational integrity and excellence, ensuring robust governance, subcontractor management, and performance reporting. Work with leadership and peers to improve delivery performance and maximise delivery opportunities throughout wider business where required.
- Establish and implement policies, and ensure appropriate governance mechanisms for continuous monitoring of their proper implementation
- Ensure our people and the worksites at which they operate are safe and well managed
- Support resolution of any legal claims in collaboration with legal and other relevant functions
- Pursue and develop opportunities for innovation, such as digitalisation and technology use, work share and high value engineering centres, to bring value to Wood and customer
- Participate in technical audits and peer reviews as required
- Is a champion and role model for ethical behaviour and compliance with applicable laws and policies
- Support and lead a delivery and support team including accountability for recruitment, selection and development of talent, ensuring effective performance and capability management, acting as a coach / mentor and encouraging and supporting open and effective communication to optimise delivery of objectives, maximise team performance and achieve continuous performance improvement
- Responsible for ensuring competence of employees in area of responsibility to carry out assigned duties
- Ensure day-to-day operations maintain a continued alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction
- Deliver growth in the areas of responsibility through close collaboration with Business Development. Develop and own business plan, and drive sales, bid and tender activity
- Assist with developing and delivering a robust business plan to support customer's field development, whilst driving and supporting corporate initiatives, ensuring company values are at the core of all activities
- Expands the company’s business in the area served, directs local business development programs,
proactively identifies new opportunities and supports / leads bid and tender activity as appropriate
- Oversees proposals and call-offs (may be individual projects) within delegation of authority,
ensuring compliance with contracting policy and standards of ethical conduct
Wood is currently recruiting for a PACO Instrument & Control Engineer for a 6 fixed term contract based in Aberdeen.
Performing assurance on Shell projects to ensure Shell Safety and technical requirements are being met.
Interpret Shell requirements and if the intent is being met by engineering contractor / project
Demonstratable SAP knowledge
Integration of multiple scope
Knowledge of PMRs and the impact on when each type can be carried out
Leading of multiple vendors offshore to achieve the scope
Direct supplier management
Knowledge of SFD2000, Maglok and experion systems
Providing support to Shell PACO engineer with Gannet TAR '22 scopes.
Providing technical input to vendor discussions and integration with the vendor.
Attending constructability, IPOP and critical path reviews.
Risk action / TAR Action completion where required.
TAR technical support during execute.
Technical review of materials ordered and identifying gaps or requirements
Drafting of eMoCs for Instrument and Control related TAR workscopes
Wood currently has an assignment opportunity for a Document Control Manager for a role in Baku, Azerbaijan. The assignment will involve 12 months in a PMC role.
The successful candidate will coordinate and supervise a team of document controllers, responsible for ensuring all technical documentation associated with the assigned project scope is registered, filed, transmitted, and archived in compliance with document management procedures.You will also coordinate the smooth running of the document management system.
- Oversee, coordinate, and supervise the document control team with responsibility for setting and
managing day to day workload, coaching, and guiding team, and managing performance
- Ensure all project documentation is imported into document management system and filed
- Oversight of the archiving of Project and Corporate Records, either hardcopy or electronically; and
the identification, indexing, transfer, storage, protection, retrieval, retention, and disposition of the
- Ensure all documentation is transmitted to the client as per client requirements and in an expedient
- Ensure that hard copy (if requested) and electronic record files are maintained in good order to
comply with QA requirements
- Run document control reports from document control system.
- Ensure document management procedures satisfy project, client, and regulatory requirements
- Independently handle all aspects of Project documentation utilizing various document control
practices and Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Monitor progress of in-house and Client reviews of technical data
- Contribute to compilation of final project dossiers, as built portfolios, and archiving
- Establish and maintain systematic and comprehensive Project Filing Systems
- Produce exception reports, comment overdue reports and any other reports for Project Management review
- Maintenance of the project’s document storage structure
- Perform all supervisory duties required to run the Document Management department
- Communicate with Project Manager, Client and Third Parties to agree standards, systems, handover
and close - out of project activity to meet project requirements
- Liaise with Engineering teams to ensure the Document Distribution Matrix is set up to meet project
- Ensure the document management system is set up and maintained to support the project
- Be involved in developing and maintaining of document management performance targets
- Ensure the team is fully trained in all systems and that they work in accordance with the procedures / work instructions and to the project distribution matrices
- Manage a coordinated approach to resolving procedural issues in a timely manner
Senior Electrical & Instrumentation Designer – Stockton Based
Wood Process & Energy are currently seeking Senior / Principal Electrical & Instrumentation Design services to facilitate work on various projects for a duration of 12 months.
The opportunity will execute design and draughting activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development, Technical Study & Detailed Design) based in our Stockton office.
- Prepare instrument drawings and designs to the required technical quality with minimum input from engineering personnel
- Achieve safety standards as defined in personal performance contract
- Responsible for assessing effectiveness of working practices and systems with a view to continuously improving systems
- Carry out work in accordance with company and project Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality systems
- Maintain the required technical quality of work
- Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with Change Control Process
- Carry out designs in line with relevant procedures, standards and regulations
- Ensure, as far as practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with agreed budget and schedule
- Keep up to date with technical developments, National and International standards and legislative requirements
- Maintain good communication with the Client and visit Assets when necessary
Amec Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Wood Plc, has been awarded the Asset Management Services Contract, to deliver the full scopes of maintenance services and projects execution for the Malampaya Project, one of most significant energy investments in the history of the Philippines. The Malampaya facilities are situated at offshore Palawan, onshore gas plant in Batangas and our office is at Northgate Cyberzone, Filinvest City, Muntinlupa City.
We are currently looking for a permanent Finance Associate to work in our Alabang office.
- Generate sales invoice / Billing statement in a timely manner
- Verify billing information such as progress billing report / timesheets and other documents prior to invoicing
- Process invoice adjustments – credit note, debit note, invoice correction or cancellation
- Review invoices for transmittal to ensure completeness of required supporting documents
- Prepare invoice transmittal for client’s review and validation
- Monitor, log and file duly acknowledge transmittal
- Review data and generate draft debtor invoices for circulation and approval and then finalise invoicing
- Maintain the accounts receivable ledger and files for key clients / projects
- Produce regular (weekly) reports of aged debtors
- Enter receipts, bank charges and interest in the accounting system on a daily basis
- Assist with the monthly reconciliations of all accounts receivable and related other accounts within the specified deadline
- Complete specified month-end procedures, reporting within a strict timeframe
Wood is currently recruiting for a Recruiter with hands-on experience in end-to-end recruitment cycle catering to Oil & Gas, Refinery & Petrochemical Industries & related Engineering domains.
- Ensure hiring targets are consistently met with adherence to timelines and quality on all the hires
- Manage end to end recruitment process from Job requisition creation, manage internal careers / external postings, sourcing & screening CVs, shortlisting candidates, scheduling interviews, agreeing salary recommendations, initiating & completing the background verification process, negotiating & issuing conditional & final offers etc
- Actively liaise with hiring managers to understand the discipline specific skill / resourcing requirements
- Act as a point of contact for sourcing, screening, selection activities, both internally and externally, from initial notification of the vacancy to the time the candidate joins the company
- Carry out verification of education and employment documents before concluding any offer decision and initiating the BGV process
- Maintain open and proactive lines of candidate communication, always ensuring a positive candidate experience, regardless of the outcome of their application
- Provides timely and detailed feedback to candidates at every stage of their application, particularly when following-up an interview/selection
- Confidently make offers of employment and coordinate negotiation process between the candidate and business
- Proactive in obtaining accurate forecast data and developing and maintaining a pipeline of suitably qualified and available talent for current and future projects
- Manages vacancy through iCIMS, ensuring that candidate and vacancy data is always accurate and up to date
- Administer Interview expense reimbursements of candidates by coordinating with Finance department
- Adhere to agreed standard service delivery levels and timelines with all the stakeholders
- Create & maintain Offers databases / trackers in-tact
- Ensure recruitment databases and reports are up-to-date with high data integrity and make information/data analysis available as required by the business / management
- Maintain periodic recruitment related standard & adhoc MIS reports & analysis
- Manage the rejected candidates’ database and its applicable notifications to the candidates / agencies / recruitment firms in line with the standard process
- Archive the recruitment related hard copy files / rejected profiles periodically
- Be the first line contact point to ensure robust background verification process is in place for all new joiners with the empanelled verification agency and ensure appropriate and timely follow-up and closure of Final BGV reports within the agreed timelines
- Manage third party agency staff hiring deputation and deputation withdrawal correspondences with the respective payroll agencies
Senior Project Engineer (Electrical)
Wood is recruiting for an experienced Senior Project Engineer to support delivery of engineering excellence in their assigned project(s). They will be required to coordinate and deliver the engineering for an assigned project scope to a schedule and in accordance with applicable procedures, specifications and standards.
Ideally the candidates should have demonstrable background in Pharmaceutical, process engineering or GMP facilities / equipment experience for a potential upcoming project.
For the roles available it is preferable for the project engineers to have specialisation or experience in delivering one of the following:
- C&I and electrical:
- Implementation of new or upgrades to existing control systems or electrical systems
- Knowledge and implementation of regulatory requirements for CSV and GAMP5
The opportunity will be based at our client site facility in the North East for a minimum of 2-3 years, ideally on a fixed term basis
The responsibilities for this role can vary considerably depending on scope and size of Project, the typical responsibilities are shown below.
- A strong and developed sense of health and safety within the working environment and in the design process
- Contribute and participate in the maintenance of safe working practices and the assessment and mitigation of safety issues through effort and reviews in design
- Lead multi-discipline work packages in accordance with the requirements of quality and environmental management systems qualified to ISO standards
- Be able to manage work scope and interfaces between all engineering disciplines to ensure the successful delivery of assigned work packages
- Act as a focal point for discipline leads for multi–discipline issues that require expediting or resolution
- Organise, attend, chair, contribute and prepare reports for safety reviews and other multidiscipline meetings
- Collate actions and expedite the closure of the outstanding actions with appropriate design disciplines
- Good working knowledge of, standards, specifications and procedures
- Understand project execution and work sequences, relating this to schedule and budget; managing and reporting against these, maintaining the highest level of quality in deliverables and activities
- Understand, control and forecast work area activities against schedule and deliverables at a work division and individual basis
- Integration of design schedule to procurement and/or fabrication schedules
- Be competent in Design Verification; highlights areas of concern and can affect corrective actions; able to supervise others
- Prepare and check scope of work specifications, project procedures and project reports
- Approval of deliverables delegated by Project Manager or Engineering Manager
- To monitor and review engineering progress with Project Services and Engineering disciplines
- To review engineering budgets and performance and initiate control measures including adjustments to manning levels
- To monitor receipt and review cycle for vendor documents and identify any problem areas
- To represent engineering at Procurement status meetings
- To assist with development of Design Change Notices
- To assist with the development of, and approval of, Engineering Queries
- To assist with responses to site queries
- Able to fulfil role of Engineering Coordinator on small to medium size project
- Managing plant changes in a safe and compliant manner
- Experience in working in regulated environment and application of GDP and ALCOA
- Demonstrable experience of delivery through full project and validation life cycle; URS, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ and handover to production
- roactive nature to help drive projects forward taking accountability and communicating with client teams to drive delivery
- Be flexible to ensure focus and support on clients priorities whilst managing good project controls
Wood is currently recruiting for Consultant with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
- Lead and support proposals by developing execution strategies, prepare and present execution plans
- Responsible for Cost, Schedule, quality and HSE requirements of the project
- Establish execution plans, project specific procedures and ensure they are followed
- Lead the project, present project status, critical issues, mitigation / action plans to client and FW Management
- Understands and manages the Technical Scope
- Able to challenge working method and deliverables
- Ensures project team know and comply with project scope
- Competent at managing and leading a large multi-discipline Engineering Team
- Has sound knowledge and understanding of a Contract. Can identify and react appropriately to change
- Familiar with project work sequence, activities and deliverables for Engineering Disciplines at any project phase
- Ensures the project Quality Management System supports deliverables preparation and method of execution
- Able to generate and authorize key documents including those directing Engineering strategy and implementation
- Implement and manage the work share strategies in a multi centre execution projects
Wood is currently recruiting for Operations Rediness Engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. Candidate must be able to work on daily basis; we are only considering applications from local Iraqi nationals preferably residing in Iraq, Basra.
- Provide technical expertise and deliver requirements for Operations Readiness & Assurance at the various project locations in accordance with industry best practice.
- Represent CLIENT OR/CSU team and support Operations staff at design reviews and workshops such as HAZOP, HAZID, SIL, Alarm Management; many of which will be outside Iraq.
- Identify training requirements and liaise with L&D department to ensure these are completed pre-start up.
- Provide discipline technical support to other asset services activities, eg asset integrity reviews and improvement activities, shutdowns, maintenance and reliability.
- Support and advise punchlisting of systems and closeout of punchlist items on behalf of operations
- Execution of the Operations Readiness & Assurance Execution Plan.
- Provide input to, Operating Manuals, Operating Procedures and Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Procedures including Systems Testing Procedures.
- Assist and contribute to the Flawless start-up initiative.
- Support the Project to Asset Handover strategy to align with Operations handover requirements.
- Provide quality assurance and coaching on systems acceptance and punch listing activities undertaken by the CLIENT Operations team
- Promote a Flawless Project Delivery (FPD) approach within the Project Teams and Operations to ensure a cost effective and quick ramp up to targets
- Work closely with project and operations to help develop SU team skills and competency requirements
- Participate in Peer reviews on startup and operating procedures
- Work closely with Project and Operations personnel to meet the OR&A milestones.
- Liaise with the CLIENT projects, contractor and CSU teams.
- Ensure risks to the schedule are identified and raised early.
- Assist to Produce punch lists, acceptance documentation, site and technical queries.
- Assist to ensure close out of outstanding work and punch items, prior to systems being accepted for operations.
- Assist with the training and Competence development of workers to ensure that Iraqi personnel are trained and developed to meet existing and future work demands
- Assist in the review of relevant Operational Excellence elements
- Provide input to the Asset Safety Strategies and promote safe practice for personnel and safe operation of production assets.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Melbourne. Reporting to the Lead Mechanical Engineer, the successful candidate will be responsible for functional engineering services across our various projects.
- Responsible for mechanical engineering for rotating, static, package equipment, HVAC and development of specifications, data sheets, Material requisitions, technical bid analysis, Engineering Queries
- Provide technical support to designers
- Assist in discipline front end and detailed design input to engineering projects
- Assist in executing and coordinating assignments within agreed budget and schedule
- Provide technical guidance and support to the project teams and clients
- Responsible for study, design, specification and services related to the engineering discipline
- Prepare bid clarification questions and handle responses, and coordinate/ Chair technical aspects of bid clarification meetings
Wood is currently seeking an energetic, hands-on and driven Senior Project Manager to be based in our Melbourne office for an immediate start.
This role will have direct contractual and operational oversight with a long-term client across white and blue collar workscopes and act as the main client interface on behalf of Wood. The ideal candidate will also take a hands-on role in leading a team to generate cost proposals, win work and deliver offshore and onshore oil and gas projects through FEED and EPC as required.
- Pro-actively build new relationships and trust within the existing client organisation
- Bottom line profit and loss responsibility for the financial and technical success of a project and the overall contract
- Project manage and lead a team to estimate proposals and deliver onshore and offshore projects
- Grow the portfolio of both white collar and blue-collar scopes of work
Wood vokser og vil gjerne ha deg som nyutdannet med på reisen!
Wood er leverandør av prosjekt-, ingeniør- og tekniske tjenester til energi- og industrimarkedet.
Vår lidenskap i Wood er å finne løsninger for en bærekraftig fremtid. La oss finne dem sammen!
Hos Wood vil du få muligheten til å jobbe i et sterkt globalt selskap som opererer på noen av de mest utfordrende og spennende stedene i verden.
Wood i Norge har 650 ansatte fordelt på kontorene våre i Bergen, Stavanger, Oslo, Herøya og Sandefjord som er vårt hovedkontor.
Vårt fokus er å ta en aktiv part i fremtidens løsninger globalt, også i Norge, gjennom spennende studier og prosjekter innen bl.a. offshore vind, hydrogen, elektrifisering og biogass.
Vi er blant annet med i Hywind-prosjektet i Nordsjøen - en offshore vindpark på 11 vindmøller for elektrifisering av Gullfaks A og Snorre A. Dette vil bli den første flytende vindparken i verden som leverer strøm til olje- og gassplattformer til havs.
Hos oss får du mulighet til å være med på hele prosessen, fra prosjektering til offshore gjennomføring. Typiske arbeidsoppgaver vil være
- ferdigstillelse som bl.a. omfatter konstruksjon, modellering, beregninger, feltarbeid
- ellers relevante ingeniøroppgaver innen bedriftens arbeidsområder.