Due to anticipated growth throughout 2023, Wood is currently inviting applications for a Senior Process Engineer with experience in refining and offshore industry to be based in UAE
Below are some key responsibilities and duties:
- Responsible for process design in preparation and review of specification, data sheets, process drawings such as PFDs / P&IDs / DPTDs / PSFS etc. and other process deliverables on a project. for process design in preparation and review of specification, data sheets and analysis of Process engineering requirements such as PFDs / P&IDs / DPTDs / PSFS etc. on a project
- Prepare and review the basis of design, undertake detailed calculations to develop the design and be responsible for the accuracy of these calculations
- Carry out process simulation using HYSYS, Flare System Analyzer, PipeNet and Pipesim etc. and prepare heat and material balance
- Carryout equipment sizing, line sizing, pump hydraulics, safety relief calculations and produce process calculation report
- Carryout dynamic simulation study, transient study, surge study, Minimum Metal Design Temperature (MDMT) study, etc.
- Carryout depressurization studies, flare load estimation and flare system design
- Ensuring that the design is carried out as per the industry standard practices and in conformance with the quality management system
- Participate in PHA, HAZOP and other safety reviews
- Be willing to mentor and engage in the training and development of junior engineers in the team.
- Identification of issues that impede project progress and reporting to Lead Engineer / Discipline heads
- Assimilating the evolution of new products and technology and updating oneself on the latest international standards in terms of engineering design practices and their applications
- Ability to make independent decisions in the planning, organizing, and coordinating to develop solutions to complex problems and assist Project and client team for decision making
- As Senior Discipline Engineer, when assigned on projects, responsible for managing the team of engineers and designers and delivering the engineering requirements of the project
- Support on tender or proposal, as per client standards, international codes, and project scope of work
- Assisting in the preparation of project proposals and pre - qualification documents in what relates to Process engineering design
Wood is currently recruiting for a Project Accountant to join our team in Perth, Western Australia, to support and become the focal point for a key ongoing engineering services contract, in the Operations APAC (West) business.
Wood's Operations business unit delivers brownfields engineering, procurement, construction, optimisation and technical services to the Energy (Oil & Gas) & Materials sectors. Within, the Asia Pacific - West region, Wood enjoys long-term partnerships with some of the region's most prominent energy producers with operations within Western Australia, the Northern Territory and Kazakhstan, united by our common purpose to unlock solutions to the world's most critical challenges.
In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager - APAC West. Your primary role will be to focal point the overall finance for a key engineering services contract and to be providing financial insights on project performance to assist Senior Management in their decision making.
In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the entire billing process and ensure that the DSO target for the contract is achieved, with any issues raised timely for resolution with the respective parties
- Reporting contract performance and analyses variances - e.g., internal and external dashboard reports and other reports as required by the contract
- Undertaking and ensuring timely completion of the month end close for contract and the submission of various group reporting requirement - e.g., Flash/Bridge/Unbilled and AR analysis
- Working with Delhi to ensure allocation of payments to receivables is done timely monthly
- Having a good understanding of the contract; be well aware of the financial and commercial terms that governs the operation of the contract so that value added analysis can be drawn up for the contract
- Leading various initiatives to define finance processes and procedures to support the contract framework
- Taking on all other financial analysis, financial commentaries, and financial data request as required by the contact manager and corporate
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting process for the contract; driving deadlines, deliverables and analysis of the forecasted revenue and margin against prior years
Join us in the heart of Perth's CBD at Dexus Place - 240 St Georges Terrace, free 24/7 access to an exclusive onsite gym, superb end of trip facilities, coffee machines serving on demand and plenty of spaces to get creative. In addition, you will have access to remote and flexible working options, purchased annual leave and employee discount programs.
At Wood you will join an inclusive and diverse global community of inquisitive minds and recognised industry innovators, partnering to create new possibilities.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Engineer - Static and Package Equipment with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. Successful candidate should have the following experience;
Very strong technical knowledge in Static & Packaged Equipment’s
- Pressure vessel (including refractory lined Reaction furnaces, De-aerators)
- Shell and tube Heat exchangers
- Air cooled heat exchangers
- Storage tanks
- Plate heat exchangers
- Package Boilers
- Waste heat recovery boilers
- Fired heaters
- Process Burners for Reaction furnaces (preferrable)
- Selection of Static and package Equipment’s based on the merits and demerits
- Develop the FEED and Conceptual study reports for Mechanical static and packaged equipment’s.
- Ability to check, validate and approve the Peer, Vendor and Sub-Contractor documents.
- Excellent Awareness and usage of Discipline codes and standards
- Preparation of MDS, Specification, Calculations, Requisitions of TBE static and packaged equipment’s.
- Knowledge of Construction and Commissioning requirements of Static Equipment’s and Packages.
- Knowledge of Inspection and Testing requirements of Static and Packaged Equipment’s.
- Review of Inter discipline documents
- Providing support to site construction and commissioning team.
- Other General Engineering and Project support activities.
- Manhour Estimation
Wood is recruiting for a Quality Manager in our Manila office. Working closely with the APAC Regional Quality Manager and drawing on the resources of the regional and global Wood quality community, your main focus will be to provide corporate governance and Quality support to the local geographies as assigned in South East Asia as well as support broader initiatives for the APAC region. You will be working closely with the Regional Quality Manager and South East Regional Leadership team members, to deliver both regional operational requirements and global Wood requirements.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to Energy and the Built environment. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people, with revenues of over $8 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life-cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
You will be a motivated self-starter who is capable of leading the region in their quest for Operational Excellence. You will be able to work autonomously and communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Establish structure for governing quality delivery in South East Asia businesses;
- Ensure effective management of quality risk;
- Support effective assurance (including reporting) of APAC management system performance;
- Embed and support delivery of the global quality objectives;
- Drive improved visibility of quality and the value it brings to the business;
- Management of APAC corporate quality resource(s);
- Ensure effective deployment of quality systems in South East Asia;
- Support delivery of a stakeholder communication plan through regular interface with leadership;
- Support deliver of APAC South East Asia quality tenders as required;
- Support 3rd party certification arrangements and subsequent actions;
- Ensure Quality network is established to manage risk and share learning;
- Provide independent review, mentoring and where required personal involvement in the investigation of quality and technical incidents;
- Provide operational support to key contracts as agreed with the Regional Quality Manager.
Construction Engineer - Home Office, Stockton Based
Wood Process & Energy is seeking interest from Construction / Project Engineers who are interested in staff Home Office opportunities to provide Construction input throughout the engineering phase as we make preparations for various upcoming scopes of work, based at our Home Office facility in the North East, Stockton.
The appointed may be allocated to one significant project or a portfolio of projects at a variety of stages.
Join a culture of innovation, pushing the boundaries of what is possible to seek the best solutions for our clients.
We are interested in hearing from Engineers with experience and knowledge in constructability, FEED, concept, CDM, development of construction strategies and input to planning across EPC Onshore Brownfield projects within the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Refinery and Renewable industries.
If all of this sounds good to you, review the typical responsibilities of the role and the requirements of the position below, then follow the link to apply and start your journey with Wood.
- Prepare and review documents for approval to communicate installation sequencing, schedule timings
- Resource requirements to project management, engineering leads, procurement, construction site management
- Provide Construction Engineering in accordance with project requirements and Home Office procedures
- Input to the assessment and selection of construction contractors
- Support the Construction Manager in the development of the contracting philosophy for the project
- Review the model Site Quality Plan (refer G03-02), instructions to Contractors (refer G02-03) and other quality procedures
- Ensure contract deliverables, documents and specifications are produced to meet the needs of the project schedule
- Assist with construction deliverables to suit the project requirements
- Input progress into the Wood Document Management System
- Prepare and review for approval site safety procedures, work practices in conjunction with the HSSE Manager
- Review the project requirements, and the constructability checklist to identify critical execution issues
- Assist with the overall schedule and the construction execution plan
- Review the model Safety Plan (refer G02-04) and instructions to Contractors (refer G02-02)
- Incorporate project specific requirements as required
You will also be required too:
- Prepare and review for approval, plans, drawings, specifications, requisitions and bid summaries for all temporary facilities and construction equipment required within the scope of Wood services.
- Develop temporary facility layouts, lay-down facilities, heavy lift and transportation, and heavy load and traffic movement studies, as required by the Construction Manager.
- Assist the Construction Manager in the development of transportation, lifting schedules and classifications from early project information in conjunction with the Senior Construction Engineer and Wood procedures.
- Prepare and review for approval project specific site procedures and work practices as necessary to meet Client requirements, assisting with construction feasibility and method studies.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Principal Asset Management Consultant to join the Operational Management Solutions (OMS) Business unit based in our Perth CBD office.
This is full-time permanent staff role and responsibilities of the position include:
- Lead the development and delivery of asset management, asset performance management, and reliability engineering solutions that address client’s needs within OMS and the wider Wood groups
- Provide technical leadership in the area of strategic asset management, asset performance management systems / tools (e.g. GE Digital APM, SAP iAPM), reliability engineering and operations readiness within OMS and the wider Wood business
- Provide consulting services in the areas of strategic asset management, asset performance management systems, reliability engineering and operations readiness to operational clients
- Manage a portfolio of core client relationships so as to provide a sustainable pipeline of business opportunities
- Identify and convert potential project and services opportunities so as to widen the portfolio of long-term business relationships
- Oversee and contribute to the preparation of proposals
- Provide technical and commercial direction to consultants, overview of project schedules and budgets and perform detailed review of critical aspects of project
- Assist with professional development of engineers and consultants by sharing of the Technical Consultant’s specific skills and knowledge.
- Motivate and obtain commitment of OMS personnel to project QA / QC requirements i.e. comply with Wood procedures and provide a fit for purpose solution, on time and within budget.
- Project Manager or Project Director on large or technically challenging projects
- Peer Review / DTA / SME on projects
- High degree of client contact with responsibility for specific clients
- Systems, practices and procedures implemented, understood and continuously updated and measured via project systems and audit reports
Join us in the heart of Perth's CBD at Dexus Place - 240 St Georges Terrace, free 24/7 access to an exclusive on-site gym, terrific end of trip facilities, coffee machines serving on demand and plenty of space to get creative. In addition, you will have access to remote and flexible working options, purchased annual leave and employee discount programs. At Wood you will join an inclusive and diverse global community of inquisitive minds and recognised industry innovators, partnering to create new possibilities.
Please note, that we can only accept applications from Australian citizens or those who currently hold Permanent Residency (PR) visa for Australia and do not require company sponsorship to work lawfully in Australia.
Wood is currently recruiting for Graduate Control & Instrumentation Engineers for the Mining & Minerals office in Bryanston.
- Technical Design Ability - Under supervision completes technical design work using company and Client
design methods, standards and data in line with Project requirements. Provision of support to electrical
- Technical Expertise - Possesses proficient levels of technical expertise required to fulfil the function,
however continuously work towards improving and updating technical abilities. Will personally seek out
opportunities to develop technical knowledge base.
- Continuous Improvement - Works through training objectives and continuous improvement schedule via
in house and external training opportunities. Working towards professional registration.
- Analytical Thinking - Identifies and analyses problems within their remit and can utilise analytical tools to
decompose problems into component parts. Is attentive to detail and can follow existing guidelines to
resolve issues. Understands limitations and problems of analysis within their remit.
- Organisational and Industry Awareness - Develops an understanding of the wider business goals and
will allow this to guide input and decision making. Understands and complies with the rules and
regulations applicable to their role.
- Commercial Awareness and Customer Focus - Understands general market conditions and the drivers
behind projects. Understands the market in which the company operates and can articulate WOOD’s
skills and methodologies to support client needs. Understands the importance of customers to the
organisation. Takes pride in delivering a high-quality service.
- To understand the level of detail of each stage of a project life cycle
- Assist in preparation of engineering deliverables such as (but not limited to) control philosophies, functional specifications, basis of design, etc. under the guidance of the Lead C&I Engineer.
- Assist in preparation of material and contract requisitions including preparation of indirect and direct Bills of Quantities under the guidance of the Lead C&I Engineer.
- Preparation of the requisition index for instrument work, indicating planned issue date for each requisition.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of national and international standards including client specific standards for application to engineering.
- Gain an in depth understanding and give input into the development of P&ID’s and PFDs to ensure all C&I requirements are identified and implemented.
- Develop design engineering drawings and assist the designers with engineering technical detail on drawings under the guidance of the Lead Engineer and C&I Designer.
- Give input into instrumentation drawings and ensure that the quality of design and drawings produced for enquiry and fabrication purposes is of satisfactory standard.
- Prepare technical bid analysis for instrumentation for review by the Lead C&I Engineer
- Attendance of P&ID, Hazop, Design and SIL Reviews under the supervision of the Lead C&I Engineer
- Attend coordination meetings and engineering review meetings with suppliers and systems integrators as required by the Lead C&I Engineer.
- Preparation of project related standards and technical specifications
- Develop and prepare Control and Safety System Designs
- Develop design datasheets and requisitions for instrumentation. This includes instrumentation size and protection methodology calculations and verification checks.
- Review and approve supplier documentation for instrumentation, control systems and related infrastructure to ensure compliance with technical specifications.
- Give guidance to client, project engineers, other specialist engineers and inspectors on Instrumentation engineering matters. Review instrumentation aspects of OEM package unit supplier’s drawings as requested by the engineer responsible for the equipment.
- Attend C&I Equipment FAT & SAT’s with the guidance the Lead C&I Engineer.
- Follow up instrumentation construction work on project sites to ensure correct interpretation of designs regarding installation. Resolve any Instrumentation problems arising during commissioning.
- Perform C&I infrastructure site assessments.
- Keep abreast of development in the instrumentation engineering field and aim for professional engineer or technologist registration.
- Perform such duties as may reasonably be assigned by the Lead C&I Engineer.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Commissioning Manager for the Mining & Minerals office.
- Deliver a high standard commissioning service to the project, ensuring a consistent and efficient approach is always implemented.
- Ensure the highest priority is always placed on HSSE and all commissioning personnel are provided with a safe working environment.
- Ensure all commissioning personnel are aware of and implement safe working practices / procedures.
- Ensure a safe and effective permit to work system (as applicable) is in place for all pre and post Commissioning activities.
- Provide clear direction during the project set up phase to ensure effective and efficient management or work preparation activities in order to support project success.
- Maintain and deliver the commissioning function within budget and on schedule - where applicable implement cost / time saving initiatives.
- Manage, support and develop commissioning personnel.
- Effective liaison with any third-party client or verification body personnel.
Primary Function (Project):
- Responsible for providing technical expertise within Wood Commissioning and supporting internal Functions in delivery of services to our client.
- Accountable for the development and on-going management of the project commissioning team and interfacing with other project departmental managers, the client and vendors / sub-contractors.
- Accountable for ensuring all commissioning activities are carried out in accordance with Wood and project procedures in a safe, environmentally responsible manner.
- Accountable for the delivery of commissioning activities in accordance with the project schedule and budget.
- Accountable for ensuring high standards of commissioning are maintained and continuously improved.ACCOUNTABILITIES & RES
- Provision of technical expertise and experience into the development of Wood commissioning business strategy and objectives.
- Provision of technical expertise and experience into the development of Wood commissioning procedures and tools to commission the project successfully.
- Interact and interface with the client Commissioning Manager to ensure seamless commissioning preparedness and flow from C3 to C4 commissioning.
- Provision of technical expertise into the development of high-quality proposals including development of technical write-up and estimates.
- Manage and direct the commissioning team and personnel in the safe and structured delivery of the project commissioning scope of work, ensuring all agreed objectives / KPI’s are delivered.
- Continually strive to improve / develop the commissioning process and practices.
- Manage the commissioning budget and costs.
- Ensure all necessary sub-contracts, vendor contracts and other support are in place.
- Ensure all necessary training to commissioning personnel is provided to assure all personnel are competent and hold the necessary level of qualifications / skills.
- Ensure the commissioning team is provided with the correct PPE, equipment and tools in order to execute all work scopes in a safe and effective manner.
- Audit / review of the project commissioning process ensuring where applicable recommendations implemented.
- Third party verification body liaison.
- Maintain the commissioning project schedule / cost deliverables.
- Interface with the client representatives as required.
- Interface with the Wood representatives (Site / Engineering) as required.
Wood is currently recruiting for Billing Accountant for Gurgaon location.
- To perform client billing in integrated Oracle environment using the various Oracle functionality
- Client Billing includes manhour, expenses, fixed charges, and retention billing
- To perform the reconciliation of manhours, expenses and fixed charges in Oracle and Billed to client or Statement of Work
- Person should understand Oracle system and should be working experience of 1 year at least
- Prepare various reports like invoice register, daily reports, unbilled report, aging etc
- Create Cash Forecast and Accrual Data every month
- Follow up with the Customer for the Overdue Invoices
Wood is currently recruiting for Senior Offshore Structural Designer to work on the engineering and project management services in Al Khobar office
- Part of Structural Design Division to deliver projects from scope and through to project completion
- 3D modelling of structural components of offshore platforms (Topside and Jackets) using PDS Design & SP3D
- Prepare structural steel 2D framing and detail drawings for green field and brownfield projects (topside and jackets), lift and installation drawings
- Prepare equipment support, pipe support and cable tray support drawings of existing structure
- Prepare well-hookup structural packages
- Liaising with the other discipline teams to ensure we meet the project outcomes and schedule
- Familiar with Saudi Aramco standards, international codes and industry standards such as PIP, APIRP2A, EEMUA, AWS, etc
Wood is currently recruiting for an Senior Electrical Engineer to join our team in Melbourne. Reporting to the Lead E&I Engineer, the successful applicant will be part of a busy project team delivering brownfields oil & gas modification projects for our client.
- Provide engineering support during the construction & commissioning phases of a project
- Is project-delivery focused and able to produce electrical scopes within budget and schedule
Wood has a collaborative maintenance contract with Seqwater to deliver leading maintenance services in the water industry. These projects cover South East Queensland across multiple locations.
We are currently seeking an Electrical & Instrumentation Technician to be based in the Logan and Scenic Rim region. You will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring duties are performed in line with Seqwater HSE programs
- The provision of electrical/instrumentation services in relation to the operation, maintenance, refurbishment and augmentation of Seqwater’s mechanical and civil assets across water treatment plants, dams and supply systems
- Technical advice and support
- Participation in the effective planning, scheduling and coordination of preventative, non-routine maintenance activities and refurbishment programs across the region, completing work as required and ensuring service objectives are met within the required timeframes
- Delivering against contract KPI’s and business objectives
At this time, we will only consider applications from Australian citizens or those with the required permit/VISA for this region, in place.
- Support the team in the safe and efficient planning, scheduling, coordination and execution of projects
- Identify resource requirements necessary to perform assigned project works and source these resources required in consultation with line managers/supervisors and in accordance with established procurement guidelines and delegated authority levels
- Contribute to the ongoing efficiency and effectiveness of the asset management system by developing a detailed understanding of the scope, function and nature of the assets used in water treatment, supply system and bulk water storage
- Understand and work to the relevant Permit System including Confined Space Entry Permitting
- Ensure all critical controls are followed and SWMS (Safe Work Method Statements) are developed, reviewed and understood and all associated paperwork is satisfactorily completed to permit requirements
- Undertake operational work requirements on the Water Treatment and Supply System as required
- Ensure all work scope data requirements are comprehensively and accurately recorded in the work orders including photos for handover to the Asset Systems and Information Governance Team to facilitate efficient and complete upload to CIS / GIS
- Observe and comply with all Seqwater work health and safety, quality and environmental management systems and procedures.
- Undertake other duties, which are assigned from time to time by the line manager/supervisor/lead
- In all duties, comply with the behavioral expectations set out in Seqwater’s Code of Conduct, policies and procedures.
Wood is recruiting MECHANIC (P&E) to join our team in Brunei.
Purpose / Role
- Building and assembling machines or mechanical components according to requirements
- Inspecting machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Conducting repairs aiming for maximum reliability
Key aims and objectives
- To perform all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications
- Build and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery
- Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users
- Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g. repair of hydraulic systems, painting vehicles etc.)
- Keep logs of work and report on issues
- Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete workscope in a controlled and safe manner.
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete workscope in a safe and controlled manner.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Principal Structural Engineer to join our team in Melbourne.
This role is responsible for design, specification and services related to Structural Engineering.
- Develops designs for brownfields modification projects without supervision that comply with local laws and regulations, as well as industry and company codes, standards and practises
- Undertakes the role of technical lead to a team of senior, junior and graduate engineers
- Develop project risk registers defining key risks to start-up of the overall project and its constituent projects
- Develop verification requirements to determine the probability of risk occurrence
- Review results of verifications and advise on required mitigations to overcome foreseen risks to project start-up
- Define requirements for and participate in assurance activities to assess effectiveness in closure of risks
- Adjudicate in decision making for mitigation
- Responsible of the provision of Structural Engineering services in support of project scope of work delivery
Wood is recruiting a Senior Fabrication Coordinator to join our team in Brunei on the BSP Facilities Rejuvenation Project.
The Senior Fabrication Coordinator will report to the Services lead/Manager and will work with user departments including PMT, Fabricators and the Supply Chain function to coordinate all fabrication activities from the issue of enquiry packages through placement of fabrication work orders, receipt, storage, preservation and the shipping of fabrications to worksites. This is an end to end rejuvenation scope and as such, will involve interfacing with other disciplines like, planning, construction, procurement, HVEC and client operations.
You will be expected to work in a multidiscipline team environment where the overall success of the project is paramount. Amec FW is looking at a right first - time approach and as such, we are looking for candidates who can rise to the challenge and are interested in being part of an innovative and driven team.
The candidate will be:
- Responsible for the development of the overall BSP rejuvenation fabrication plan and schedule and the management thereof.
- Responsible for managing fabrication interfaces between engineering, construction, supply chain, material handling and campaign management teams.
- Directly responsible for the timely delivery of fabrication work scopes as per plan and updating of status on a daily basis.
- Directly responsible for highlighting potential blockers that will prevent the fabrication targets being achieved and suggesting enablers.
- Implements Wood safety program and ensure safe working conditions.
- Coordination of all fabrication activities from the issue of enquiry packages through placement of fabrication work orders, creation of fabrication requisitions to the shipping of fabricated materials to worksites including:
- Preparation of fabrication work packages in consultation with discipline and work pack engineers ensuring all documentation, drawings, welding procedures, inspection and testing plans, painting specifications etc are available and provided.
- Raise fabrication requisitions and support the supply chain processes on the selection, review, and approval of fabrication contractors
- Liaise closely with supply chain materials group to ensure fabrication materials are delivered to the appointed fabricator in line with the required / planned dates.
- Directly responsible for the management of the fabrication sub - contractor activities.
- Directly responsible for the handling, tracking and preservation of fabricated items.
- Maintain fabrication registers / tackers and ensure status reports on all fabrication work orders are issued to the construction and project engineering planner groups in line with requirements.
- Attend weekly internal and client meetings and present progress / issues / new ways of working.
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure delivery of each fabrication to budget and schedule, ensuring changes are managed and suitably approved by the engineering manager prior to implementation.
- Ensure that all fabrication activities are carried out under the approved project safety and quality standards.
- Implementation of Flawless Project Delivery activities and remedial actions.
- Shall maintain a constant dialogue with other Project Engineers, Construction Engineers, and the RO Team Lead to ensure project priorities are maintained.
- Provide HSE Leadership at the highest level and assurance that safety, environmental and technical standards are met and satisfied, both in a verifiable and ethically appropriate manner.
- Attend and monitor the fbricators regularly to ensure engagement is kept.
Wood is currently recruiting for Senior Process Engineer to strengthen our team in Dubai with possible trips to Iraq if the Client required
- Candidate shall have strong analytical skills in analyzing and evaluating various concept design options to provide cost effective solutions.
- Strong fundamentals and value engineering approach in carryout concept and Pre-FEED study projects
- Well versed with HYSYS to develop oil processing facility simulation for different cases/options.
- Thorough know-how in equipment sizing for oil and gas facility.
- Good knowledge of international code and standard, good engineering practice followed for oil and gas facilities.
- Demonstrate, provide and develop appropriate technical solutions for specific project issues
- Support internal development and continuous improvement activity as required
- Ensure the delivery of challenging project and client targets using sound technical knowledge and decision-making skills
- Carry out process engineering design activities, following client and Wood standards and procedures to schedule and budget as advised by the Process Lead Engineer / Project Line Manager
- Develop, review, and take responsibility for the accuracy of detailed calculations, process engineering datasheets and drawings to specify the process engineering requirements of our projects
- Remain up-to-date with the latest technical developments in your fields of expertise
- Take a proactive approach to personal & professional development
- Ensure Wood and Client health, safety, environmental and quality procedures are followed and that a high standard of safety is achieved in all associated work
- Demonstrate appreciation of commercial and technical risks, managing these appropriately within own work and highlighting any significant issues to relevant lead engineers and managers
- Engineering degree is essential
- Proven process engineering design experience with technical safety and environmental aspects
- A self-motivated, proactive individual with high achievement drive and initiative, excellent verbal and written communication skills and good organizational awareness
- Ability to impact and influence cross-discipline team members
- Customer focus and ability to respond to customer needs whilst achieving project and corporate objectives
Her har du mulighet til å bli del av et selskap hvor du får være med på hele prosjektets livssyklus, fra tilbud og studier til prosjektgjennomføring!
Prosjektene våre er i hovedsak knyttet til vedlikehold- og modifikasjonsarbeid (MMO), større EPCI-kontrakter og landbasert industri. I tillegg arbeider vi med studier og prosjekter innen blant annet flytende offshore vindkraft, elektrifisering av norsk sokkel, hydrogenproduksjon og ubemannede brønnhodeplattformer.
- Ansvarlig for leveranser innen prosess disiplinen i tilbud, studier og gjennomføringsprosjekter
- Estimering av prosess arbeidsomfang i prosjekt
- Selvstendig utføre prosesstekniske beregninger & utarbeide preliminært og detaljert prosessfilosofi, prosessdesign og tegningsunderlag
- Selvstendig utarbeide prosessteknisk underlag for innkjøp og innen disiplinen ihht. krav og spesifikasjoner
- Aktiv rolle i designgjennomganger, HAZOP, SAFEOP etc.
- Samhandling og koordinering med andre disipliner internt i prosjekt og med kunde
Wood is recruiting a Material Engineer / TPE I to contribute to technical delivery of engineering excellence through executing assigned scopes of work in Piping engineering demartment.
- Performs a variety of routine tasks that are planned to provide experience and familiarization with the engineering staff and the methods, practices, and programs of the company.
- Provides straightforward solutions to problems using readily available, clear, and direct references.
- Collects and evaluates data, and develops plans for assignments that may involve design application.
- Prepares simple plans and designs, calculations and bills of material in accordance with established specifications.
- Carries out routine analysis and works in accordance with instructions.
- Assists more experienced technical personnel with specific aspects of more complex tasks.
- Assist with the specification and selection of equipment to meet project criteria
- Initiate the exchange of required technical concepts and information with the Design staff and other disciplines
- Assignments typically involve individual project phases or projects of limited scope
- Prepares reports on their assignments and makes recommendations on the solution of technical problems within the scope of assignment.
Wood is currently looking for Project Engineer to work on the engineering and project management services in Al - Khobar office
- Become fully familiar with the requirements of all documents that make up the contract including general and special conditions of contract, scope of work, specifications and standards etc, and require Lead Engineers to make themselves familiar with same. Identify the need for project specific engineering procedures, and ensure that they are prepared and adhered to
- Appraise the Engineering Manager of any aspects of the project that prevent compliance with this job description and seek their help in resolving these issues
- Ensure that the Project Engineering team is informed of and strictly complies with the requirements of specific confidentiality and secrecy agreements
- Liaise with Manager, Design Assurance and Commissioning, to ensure that appropriate Project Engineers are approved as Authorised Engineers
- Determine, in conjunction with Corporate Engineering Management the Project Engineering organisation for the project and ensure that the required Engineering resources are provided in accordance with the agreed MPP
- Ensure that a mechanism is in place to enable Project and Discipline Engineers to identify potential contract changes and/or deviations to scope
- Oversee the preparation of documents to define the scope of such contract changes on the project
- Oversee and agree the preparation of man-hour estimates for engineering activities, and the impact on the engineering schedule. When contract changes are approved ensure that the engineering team is fully informed of the revised requirements
- Liaise with Project Control to ensure that budgets and schedules are revised to incorporate the effects of the contract changes
- Manage, where applicable, engineering review of EPC bids
- On PMC Projects Hold regular meetings with the Main Contractor’s engineering team and Monitor the engineering work of the Main Contractor
- Determine and implement the key Strategies for the project, e.g., Modularisation, Work-share
- Understand constructability issues and ensure these are reflected in the design. Develop a construction contract strategy. Ensure contract and material requisitions reflect the requirements of the head contract
Wood está en la búsqueda de un People & Organization Advisor para trabajar en nuestras oficinas de la provincia de Buenos Aires, con amplia experiencia en proyectos de EPCM a gran escala.
Funciones laborales esenciales:
- Aplicar la política y la implementación de la estrategia de recursos humanos de la empresa.
- Asegurar el cumplimiento normativo con respecto al Código Laboral.
- Supervisar y asegurar una gestión diaria eficiente de la administración de RRHH.
- Mantener relaciones con agencias sociales.
- Asegurar que se apliquen y cumplan las condiciones generales de trabajo y la legislación laboral.
- Gestionar la adecuación de los sistemas de información relacionados con la gestión de la contratación.
- Identificar los requisitos del negocio, seleccionar, realizar entrevistas y evaluaciones de competencia.
- Búsqueda y selección de personal.
- Confeccionar indicadores de gestión
Funciones laborales esenciales en determinadas circunstancias:
- Realizar otras tareas relacionadas asignadas por la gerencia.
- Participar en reuniones de gestión de proyectos.
Funciones laborales esenciales en determinadas circunstancias:
- Realizar otras tareas relacionadas asignadas por la gerencia.
- Participar en reuniones de gestión de proyectos.