Wood is looking to recruit a Administrator to join one of our large FEED projects in the Reading Office. The position will be for 6-12 months on a fixed term contract.
- Assisting with administration of client personnel approval process on a project
- Assisting with maintaining approval logs including bill rate schedules
- Assisting with maintaining system rosters in line with client / internal approvals
- Assisting with weekly / monthly reports
- Various other ad hoc requirements as required by Project Control team
Wood is currently looking for a Lead Project Engineer to join the Duqm Refinery Project in Oman
- Work in coordination with procurement and subcontracting group as well as estimate department
- Coordinate disciplines activities and control and forecast work area activities and deliverables against schedule
- Coordinate with Junior Project Engineers during the preparation of key project documents (P&ID's, line list, equipment list etc.)
- Organize, contribute and prepare notes for multidiscipline meetings to affect the timely completion of the requisition
- Contribute and participate to work in an enthusiastic manner, working to the requirements of quality and environmental management systems maintained to ISO standards
- Propose and recommend appropriate solution as necessary to maintain compliance with local authority requirements
- Ensure that company policies, procedures and controls are adhered to, at all times
- Lead the development of and approve all registers and reports
- Devise own work methods and working practices independently within the framework of established policies and guidelines in order achieve project objectives as necessary
- Be exposed to different cultures, backgrounds and environments. Attend to and resolve conflicts, challenges and problems related to a large multi-cultural and multi-discipline technical workforce
- Execute activities with the highest required level of confidentiality
Wood is currently looking for Principal Processs Engineer (Lead Validation Engineer).
- Responsible for validating the processes, systems, equipment, facilities, and/or utilities used to manufacture pharmaceutical relate products in accordance with GMP Includes writing validation/qualification procedures and conducting qualification of facilities
Wood is currently recruiting for Systems Engineer (SPI) to join our Engineering Systems team in Chennai. Looking for an experienced Control & Instrument Engineer / Designer with Smart Plant Instrumentation (SPI) set-up, administration and audit of SPI data relating to the use of SPI on FEED and EPC projects.
SmartPlant Instrumentation (SPI) typical administration tasks including Site-Plant creation, application database fitness and maintenance, Plant Break Down Structure (PBS), User management, backups, Projects scope and merge, and audit of SPI databases used by other contractors
Deliverables customisation: reports, datasheets, drawing templates, wiring schedules, loop diagrams, hook-ups and other diagram types
Develop SPI related Specification Documentation, templates, implementation plans for the projects
Good knowledge of SPI database schemas and tables, ability to write own SQL queries, training of others within the group and support of our High Value Engineering Centres to produce C&I project documents:-
Wiring details and schedules
Loop diagrams including Smart Loops
Instrument data sheets
Cable specification and schedules
Wood is currently recruiting for Systems Engineer (SPPID Admin) to join our Engineering Systems team in Chennai. This role will extensively interface with multi-location project execution teams as well as Project Systems personnel across the world. The selected candidates will be expected to work in a multidiscipline, multicultural team environment where the overall success of the project is paramount.
- Assume the role of SPP&ID Administrator on a number of Projects
- Configure the application to suit Client and Project needs
- Advise Project teams regarding the implications of engineering strategies and work processes on the set-up, use and handover of project SPP&ID databases
- Take responsibility for the integrity and health of Project databases in terms of inconsistency management and maintenance utilities
- Act as the interface between ICT and the project team for all SPPID related queries and activities
- Produce appropriate project documentation including procedures and designer instructions
- Prepare project SPPID databases for Client handover
- Represent the Company at external conferences and user forums as required
Wood is currently recruiting for a Project Information Manager with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
The Project Information Manager (PIM) is accountable for the provision of all aspects of Project information and data management throughout the Project lifecycle, ensuring infrastructure, interface and information flow between all participating stakeholders.
- Develop the Project Information and Data Management Plans, reflective of the Project lifecycle requirements. This may encapsulate engineering design data and deliverables, construction, supply chain and document management
- Ensure the project team is fully aware of all stakeholder requirements related to the Project Information and Data Management Plans
- Coordinate and interface with Client’s PIM on all aspects of Information and Data Management
- Communicate and promote the Project’s Data Management Plan scope, strategy and execution roadmap, including any constraints and mandated work processes, to the engineering team
- Define the Project tagging and data structures and set standards for data quality and delivery that meets all stakeholder needs. This shall be cognisant of Project phase, Client standards, internal standards, and industry regulations
- Coordinate with Discipline Managers and Leads to forecast resource needs (staffing, tools, software, etc.) and completion dates for delivery
- Partner with Discipline Managers to ensure adequate number of qualified staff are assigned to the project to meet quality, budget, and schedule requirements per the project contract; ensure each team member understands his/her role and responsibilities related to the Project Information and Data Management Plans
- Partner with the Lead Engineering Systems Engineer, to ensure full integration of engineering data into the overall Project information management scope
- Work as a member of the Project Management Team to safely deliver an integrated engineering design, to the agreed budget, schedule and quality
- Manage the lifecycle data management scope, including engineering and any subcontractors, to ensure the work is completed as per the Project Data Management Plan
- Manage the integrity and change control of the lifecycle tagging and data structures in compliance with internal standard data model and ensure communication of and agreement with all Project stakeholders
- Coordinate with IT for resolution of hardware/software issues, interface with tool suppliers to help resolve issues raised by Project team
- Identify, communicate, manage and mitigate all risks relevant to lifecycle data management and handover
- Progress, quality and completeness reporting related to generation and handover of Project lifecycle data
- Manage and monitor all data interfaces with Client or other third parties to ensure requirements are addressed
- Manage interface with data/information managers of other Project disciplines to ensure compatibility and consistency of data at overall project level
- Perform the Project data close out and handover to the client
- Record baseline and changes in engineering data in following the Project’s Management of Change (MOC) processes
- Partner with the Change Manager to ensure MOC is followed in the performance of lifecycle data activities and provide engineering data to all changes
- Proactively seek inputs from all engineering Disciplines for MOC data input opportunity and validity
- Develop engineering data quality objectives for the project with new or updates KPIs to reflect the Project Information and Data Management status
- Actively participate and contribute information and data management input to Proposals
- Collect Lessons Learned throughout the execution of the Project Information and Data Management Plan
Wood is recruiting a HSSE Advisor - Offshore to join our growing team in Brunei. Successful applicants will be responsible to ensure compliance with Wood and Client procedures. Provide positive leadership for the location on HSSE issues and promote the adoption of HSSE best practice. Promote an enthusiastic HSSE culture that delivers positive commitment to, and engages all employees in, continuous performance improvement.
- Ensure that offshore operations align with Wood Safety Essentials and Global Safety Rules
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of the HSSE management system and progress against the Wood HSSE Performance Standards. Provide recommendations for improvement where appropriate
- Provide assistance and advice to the Offshore Personnel
- Contribute towards developing annual HSSE objectives. Monitor and report on the implementation and effectiveness
- Promote and encourage the workforce to utilize the Behavioral Based observation system (HEART) as a platform to implement a better safety culture
- Assist with the delivery of HSSE training needs
- Produce HSSE performance reports as required
- Alert the Offshore HSSE Leads to any significant matters pertaining to HSSE. Where appropriate, be involved in the investigation and ensure that any lessons learnt are appropriately shared
- Carry out audits / reviews as requested to ensure compliance with HSSE Management System
Wood has been awarded the Asset Management Services Contract, to deliver the full scopes of maintenance services and projects execution for the Malampaya Project, one of the most significant energy investments in the history of the Philippines. The Malampaya facilities are situated at offshore Palawan, onshore gas plant in Batangas and our office is at Northgate Cyberzone, Filinvest City, Muntinlupa City.
We are currently hiring for a Maintenance Work Package Engineer - Mechanical who will provide support and coordination of Mechanical inspection activities, delivered against Wood and client expectations.
- Ensures all mechanical and piping design deliverables meet Company's requirements in HSE, Quality, Cost, Schedule and Performance targets for assigned projects
- Review mechanical, piping, and structural IFR & AFC design drawings, ensuring all aspects are aligned and managed appropriately.
- Perform site survey and actual dimensional verification to critical tie-ins of project scope.
- Prepares construction workpacks (Mechanical/Piping/Structural/E&I) for various projects in line with client workpack preparation guidlines and in accordance to project specifications, procedures, Shell DEP, relevant codes and standards.
- Prepares Construction Commissioning Logic Block Diagram (CCLBD), construction activity list (job cards), method statement, Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), Task Risk Assessment, Hazard Identification plan (HIP), lifting & rigging plan, isolation plan, flange management
- Prepares Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) from QA/QC and Lifting/Rigging plan/ LOLER for TA approval.
- Prepares Constructability Review & IPOP slides presentation both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and administer SAP network orders for trades manhours, materials request and BOM for SAP FuncLoc (Z6).
- Ensures completeness of fabricated materials, erection materials, specialized tools& eqpt. via bag & tagging process.
- Liaise with construction team and material controller in the preparation for the completeness and readiness of all hook-up materials, tools for the trade, equipment, consumables and commissioning spares.
- Manages interface of all vendors and 3rd party services during planning and implementation phases.
- Support and review site query raised by construction team.
- Assist mechanical systems pre-commissioning plans, commissioning and pre-start audit.
- Assisted in the project close out documentation requirement from close-out team.
- Perform other functions assigned by Implementation Lead.
Wood is currently seeking a Senior Study Manager in order to grow its Perth Mining & Mineral group to meet the large demand in critical metals projects.
Wood is at the forefront of engineering solutions for a net zero future. A key component of decarbonising the world is the Mining and Minerals Industry which supplies the critical minerals required for this revolution. Wood is currently delivering critical metals projects (Battery and Magnet metals) all over the world, including Copper, Lithium, Vanadium, Rare Earths, and Base Metals projects.
This position is a full time permanent role reporting directly to the Technical Director of Studies, working in our newly fitted offices in the Perth CBD. We have an onsite gym with five star end of trip facilities available.
In this highly visible position, duties may include, but not limited to:
- Manage, execute and deliver best practice systems and processes in designated studies and consulting services, in alignment with Wood’s objectives and client requirements
- Manage and direct designated study teams to ensure profitability and reimbursability
- Be the primary point of contact for all communications with clients relating to designated studies and consulting services
- Ensure engineering teams consider safety in design and part take in HAZOP studies and design reviews
- Manage the process of preparation of designated study documents to ensure quality and accuracy of information
- Contribute to the establishment, development and continuous improvement of systems and practices to enable studies and consulting services to be delivered more effectively and efficiently
- Proactively assist in identifying business opportunities and develop new and existing client relationships
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Planner to join our project team in Melbourne CBD. Reporting to the Project Controls Lead, a key focus of your role will be to prepare and assess detailed project plans for all stages and facets to help project delivery outcomes.
- Manage overall project plans and schedules in accordance with project reporting requirements (including engineering, procurement, construction, hook up and commissioning in the oil and gas industry)
- Produce and issue updates to project plans and schedules (fully logic linked with a critical path) to enable performance analysis to be carried out
- Produce and issue updates to project manpower requirements
- Assess impact of client interface milestones on Wood plans and share relevant Wood milestone data with client through appropriate controls
- Monitor overall project progress and achievement of major milestones
- Liaise with other planners within the team and share responsibilities as appropriate to deliver an effective planning service to Wood Project Management and the client
Wood is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Scheduler to join our team in Papua New Guinea on a Fly in Fly Out rotational schedule (28 days on /28 days off). Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager, this position will provide leadership and support to the maintenance planning and coordinator team to ensure safe, on time and cost-effective delivery of maintenance.
- Provide backup and support to the Maintenance Manager
- Production of Maintenance Schedules as required by Maintenance Manager
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to produce schedules as required.
- Potential to perform backfill for Maintenance Coordinator accountabilities as required.
- Assist in the development and management of the Maintenance Budget.
- Liaise with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Analyse data and prepare reports for continuous improvement and Key Performance Indicators utilising the appropriate analysis techniques
- Investigate coordination issues and report
- Advise the Maintenance Manager on matters regarding continuous improvement in Maintenance
- Advise the relevant stakeholders on matters regarding continuous improvement in delivery
Wood is currently seeking Mechanical / Piping Supervisors preferably with a background in the oil and gas for an upcoming Shutdown/Turnaround at the Ampol Lytton Refinery.
Reporting to the Site Superintendent, the Mechanical Supervisor to provide day to day supervision of the Mechanical team in the delivery of work, to meet safety, operational reliability, quality, financial and productivity targets. Providing supervision of multiple activities and work groups ensuring consistency, efficiency and continuous improvement of delivery. To contribute to excellence in service delivery to the client through:
- The provision of leadership and supervision of the mechanical discipline, ensuring the delivery of scheduled, planned and reactive maintenance in line with safety and quality systems
- Management of specialist services contractors to deliver maintenance plans as required;
- Participation in the effective planning, scheduling and coordination of preventative, non-routine maintenance activities and refurbishment programs across site, completing work as required and ensuring service objectives are met within the required timeframes;
- Ensuring duties are performed in line with both Wood’s and Ampol’s HSE programs.
Delivering against contract KPI’s and business objectives.
At this time we will only consider applications from Australian citizens or those with the required permit/VISA for this region, in place.
Wood has an opportunity for a HSSE Coordinator. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian market. As a result of this, HSSE Department operation is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool.
- Reporting to the Project HSSE Manager, the main functions of the role will be to develop and monitoring company safety program and policies
- Maintain HSE Management System documentation
- Collate key Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) lagging and leading indicators
- Conduct risk analysis and HSE assessment
- Promote HSE culture in the workplace
- Monitor and ensure compliance of local statutory and legal requirements pertaining to HSE
- Maintain comprehensive records and reports of HSE management activities
- Plan and co-ordinate staff education and training on HSE
- Implement proactive measures to curb accident / incident, unsafe behaviours / conditions from recurrence through promotion, campaigns, and talks / training. Manage the site HSE records (audit, inspection, meetings, incidents, tool box talks, pre-job start talk etc.)
- Possess good judgement and ability to extract the related HSE policies and procedures required for the site construction works
- Communicate health and safety action plans, concerns and decisions to respective personnel on site, client and contractors
- Ensure construction / operational activities carry out in adherence to the project Objectives and programs. Implement worksite HSE plans in regard to HSE work practices such as HSE Instructions to Contractors, Behavioural Based HSE Process, Permit to Work, Working at Heights, Fire Safety
Wood has a collaborative maintenance contract with Ampol to deliver leading maintenance services to their Lytton site.
We currently have 6 month casual openings (with the potential for full time employment for the right candidates) for motivated and experienced Rotating Equipment Mechanical Fitters, to work as part of our team.
Applicants must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for the role.
Wood has a collaborative maintenance contract with Ampol to deliver leading maintenance services to their Lytton site.
We are currently seeking applications for Maintenance Supervisor - Mechanical Rotating for a permanent contract with significant experience in providing day-to-day supervision of maintenance work to meet safety, operational reliability, quality, financial and productivity targets. The successful candidate will provide supervision of multiple activities and work groups ensuring consistency, efficiency and continuous improvement of delivery.
This role has a significant focus on leadership / supervisory experience. Only applicants with a minimum of 3 years as a Mechanical Supervisor will be considered.
Brisbane-based. At this time, we will only consider applications from Australian citizens or those with the required permit/VISA for this region, in place.
- Participation in the effective planning, scheduling and coordination of maintenance activities and refurbishment programs across site
- Complete work as required and ensure service objectives are met within the required timeframes
- Ensure duties are performed in line with both Wood’s and Ampol's client HSE programs
- Deliver against contract KPIs and business objectives
- Foster and maintain a collaborative, high-performing and client-oriented culture of safety, continuous improvement
- Effectively lead workforce to support delivery of the contract’s strategic objectives
- Understand, work to and ensure the compliance with the Ampol Permit to Work System
- Management of specialist services contractors to deliver maintenance plans as required
- Provide guidance and technical support to the workforce
Wood is recruiting for a QC Inspector (Mechanical/ Piping/ Welding) for a 6-month contract to provide support our site project through sound technical knowledge by having awareness of Codes, Standards, Specifications, Project supplementary specifications and that of the Scope of Work and relevant purchase order requirements. A pro-active approach in resolving any site QC Inspection issues/actions and maintaining teamwork with other disciplines/functions to ensure overall successful completion.
At site, you will be responsible for ensuring scopes during the installation and onwards towards Mechanical Completions of all Piping, Mechanical and Structural works. Responsibilities shall include overseeing the works during piping assembly, mechanical fixing and welding activities together with any system testing and acceptance of generated paperwork associated with these discipline scopes.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Attend pre-inspection planning meetings/progress meetings.
- Responsible for all Welding, Piping, Piping Materials, NDT, PWHT Inspection both onsite and offsite (Fabrication Facility)
- Be familiar with Project completions process, able to development, review and control project completion documentation (ITR -Inspection and Test Records) from completion to handover.
- Be familiar with and the review of the Suppliers/Sub-contractors Quality Control Plans/Inspection Test Plans and procedures.
- Be able to produce comprehensive Project Quality Documentation, such as functional Inspection and Test Plans.
- Review / Approval of As Built drawings, Weld maps, NDT Reports, PWHT Charts, Pressure Tests, Material Traceability.
- Implement a tracking mechanism to count all welds, weld repairs, welder repair %.
- Prepare and submit Supplier/Sub-contractor visit reports.
- Identification and raising of non-conformance reports and expedite their close out.
- Monitor fabrication in compliance to statutory regulations (i.e. PED, CE marking).
- Implement receipt inspection inclusive of certification review / approval for piping materials and welding consumables
- Visual Inspection of Welds, Piping alignment inspection (Gaskets, bolts, lubricant)
- Interpret all Piping Radiographs / reports in accordance with project specification & code requirements
- Implementation and management of NDT & PWHT Requests associated with Piping & Welding.
- Monitor package /equipment compliance to statutory regulations (i.e. CE marking).
- Release fabrication and package/equipment as per project inspection and release process (IRC).
- Review Supplier/Subcontractor Fabrication/Certification/Data Dossiers and endorse as appropriate/required.
- Review / approve all quality records are and retained in accordance with WOOD, client and regulatory requirements.
- To report promptly to the Lead QC all matters related to inspection, test and release.
- Provide feedback on Supplier/Subcontractor performance upon request.
- Ensure as Built drawings are accurate, valid and correct by verifying the build by walk down.
- Immediately stop and report inappropriate working practices.
- To participate (as necessary) in management visits/audits as requested.
- Liaise with requisitioning engineer and buyer as appropriate.
- Able to read and interpret materials, such as work orders, inspection manuals, and P&ID to determine inspection and test procedures requirements.
- Installs and positions of new or replacement parts, components, and instruments.
- Estimates and records of operational data
- Completes necessary procedures to satisfy install requirements and indicate concurrence with acceptance of rejection decisions.
- Confers with vendors and others regarding inspection results, recommends corrective procedures and complies reports of results, recommendations and needed repairs.
- Verify tests and measures of finished products, components or assemblies for functioning, operation, accuracy, of assembly to verify adherence to functional specifications.
- Inspect materials, product, and work in progress for conformance to specifications and adjusts process or assembly equipment to meet standards.
- Finished product testing and inspection (starts and operates).
- Comparison of test and inspection data / records to compare findings with specifications to ensure conformance to standards.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Designer - Piping (SP3D) with experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.Experience in Renewable Energy projects, Pharmaceutical, Metals and Mining projects will be added advantage.
- Understand thoroughly common equipment and routing of all major process and utility piping in accordance with P&IDs and project standards, including the understanding of impact of specific service conditions on piping design e.g., vibration, two-phase slug flow
- Understand basis stress analysis concepts and skilled in pipe support selection and capable of preparing SPS designs
- Understand clearly the piping standards and details, be capable of providing structured feedback on piping and layout standards through line manager or as appropriate, and have experience in proving necessary inputs for preparation of project standards and procedures
- Produce and check common piping deliverables including isometrics, piping GA's, tie-in details and plot plans. Shall undertake MTO and duties of other disciplines of the Piping and Plant Layout Group when necessary and assists with the preparation of presentation materials e.g. videos, animation, plant views. Shall have proven experience of common CAD systems like PDS,PDMS, E3D & SP3D
- Check any piping details as driven by the project requirements e.g. steam tracing, steam jacketing, drip legs, equipment trim. Prepares SPS details ready for checking by stress engineer
Wood (trading locally as JSC WOOD KSS) is currently looking for a Project Administrator to join our team in Atyrau.
- Copying, scanning, preparation and update of correspondence, documents and presentations (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio)
- Arrange management support such as: travel bookings, entertainment bookings, manage arrangements for guest visitors from overseas, maintain calendars, arrange meetings and meeting refreshments, prepare minutes of meeting, arrange signature of company documents in accordance with Delegation of Authority document; prepare and maintain leave and out-of-office schedule for management team
- Handles confidential information and protects confidentiality of written and verbal information at all times
- Daily working with the Calendar
- Arranging meetings for project staff
- Collecting the information and updating contact lists
- Providing assistance to project staff
- Dealing with administrative correspondence related to the Project
- All IT support issues
- Creating and maintaining the Duty Manager schedule
- Handling/resolving all questions and problems associated with admin issues
- Desk allocation (PC and software)
- Travel coordination together with Wood Administrative Coordinator
Wood is looking to hire an Engineering Designer III – Structural to work in Al-Khobar office, Saudi Arabia
- Develops working drawings, within company and industry standards and codes, from equipment specifications and detailed drawings to support completion of engineering deliverables
- Creates drawings involving plans, layouts, calculations and bills of material
- Works on assignments involving a variety of design procedures and techniques
- Records observations, performs calculations and prepares reports on assignments
- Performs layouts, design and checking work from the basic data supplied
- Designs and makes detail drawings from rough sketches involving intricate calculations and the application of fundamental engineering principles
- Establishes project drafting standards and monitors their conformance
- Identifies cost effective solutions to design problems
- Assists in the preparation of bid evaluations
- Designs and constructs models, prototypes, processes or equipment; compiles and evaluates data, makes recommendations, prepares reports
- Prepares estimates of time, quantities, materials and labour required for activities related to testing, installation, manufacture, design or construction
- Generates bill of materials from finished designs
- At more experienced levels, may act as coordinator on small projects, prepares specifications for complex equipment, processes, etc
- Ensures quality in design, technical accuracy in the preparation of drawings, material quantities, etc including reviewing others work at more senior levels
- Plans assigned work effectively and obtains/provides information liaising with the project team and line manager, in time to control man-hours and achieve targets
- Carries out site visits / surveys and provides inputs to site visit report
Wood is currently recruiting for a Decommissioing Project Manager/Senior Project Engineer for a 12- 18 Month Contract with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
The decommissioning group at Wood consists of a small core team based in Aberdeen with support from other office locations. The team is keen to develop talent and grow the decommissioning capability within Wood, and therefore will recruit a project manager to support various projects both UK and internationally. The selected individual will be motivated to expand both their engineering experience and also build a rounded knowledge of the decommissioning process, alongside and outwith their core discipline.
This proposed role will support delivery of engineering excellence in the assigned project(s) through coordinating and delivering the engineering scope to schedule and in accordance with applicable procedures, specifications and standards.
More specifically, they will;
- Perform Project Management duty on day-to-day basis
- Produce project management/execution deliverables
- Undertake schedule preparation, planning and resource forecasting for engineering activities and continue to control and monitor the schedule, costing and project team performance
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of work, to the satisfaction of both internal and external
customers. Alert the Decommissioning Director in the event of potential delays or change, cost overrun or other potential commercial/technical and HSE risks to the project.
- Develop understanding of relevant engineering and HSSES procedures and standards
- Support the decommissioning team with centre of excellence activities, including but not limited to supporting proposals, workshops and growth and strategy development
They may also be required to support the preparation of proposals to client, attend client meetings and workshops, and conferences therefore a flexible and enthusiastic mindset is essential.
Project deliverables and liaison with different stakeholders
- Responsible for the management of the project, including schedule and cost control and the quality of the deliverables
- Topside making safe and preparation actives time and cost estimating, peer review, expert advise on facility Engineering Down and Clean execution, decom schedule/planning, time and resources estimates, production of decommissioning methodology, decommissioning programme, comparative assessment, decom concept and FEED design
- Liaison with client and different stakeholders of the project
- Liaison and manage vendors/suppliers
- Financial and man-hour control for engineering scopes of work, final close out of scopes of work.
- DevCoordinating and delivering the engineering for an assigned project scope(s) to schedule and in accordance with applicable procedures, specifications and standards.
- Coordinating all activities performed by engineers and designers from one or more engineering disciplines to support the timely issuing of engineering deliverables to meet project specifications.
- Undertake schedule preparation, planning and resource forecasting for engineering activities relating to the project.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of work, to the satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
- Ensure scope, programme and deliverable impact change is communicated across disciplines
- Compliance with client and Wood Health Safety, Environmental and Quality Policies and Procedures
- Compliance with client and sub contract standards and specifications.
Development and Management of Schedule
- Plans individual work activities and manages time; liaises with disciplines to ensure timely receipt of
- Follows and delivers against the project engineering hours budget and schedule requirements.
- Participate in design reviews to learn requirements and follow up on actions.
- Supports implementation of approved changes.elop and agree estimates with client and provide supporting documentation as per project requirements.
- Wood team members – including all disciplines, estimating, subsea and other decommissioning project managers and function director, and client representatives, vendors/suppliers.
- Ability to work under little or no supervision.
- Accountable for delivery of project within deadline and budget.
- Reporting to the Decommissioning Director